What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tons and Tons of Dews

Took some fresh pics of a ton of my Dews.

t-3.jpg

b-22.jpg

r-3.jpg

q-3.jpg

p-3.jpg

o-3.jpg

n-4.jpg

l-5.jpg

k-5.jpg

j-6.jpg

i-9.jpg

f-13.jpg

a-22.jpg

Baby dews germinating

s-3.jpg

Some Heliamphora pics

a-23.jpg

f-14.jpg

just switched the codes :)

wow really nice, have a TON of pygmy dews :0o:

love the heli keep us updated

HAHA. Thanks Dustin. You the Man. I tried to do that but for some reason my Computer is a stubborn one, LOL.

I'll definitely keep you Up Dated

just switch the codes manually from the url tags too

here's the d. nitidula x pulchella you sent me as gemmae...

cps003.jpg

cps004-1.jpg

should i divide them? seem to be growing slow maybe there crowded, growing under 26watt compact florescents, i know they should be at least 40watt but thats all i have at the moment. they have been hardened off from the terrarium too

wow! That's definetly TONS of dews! I don't think I've ever seen so many pygmies!! I bet you'll have lots of gemmae to trade to people. 0.o thanks for sharing.

WOW!!!! LOL. You got some great germination there. You dont have to Divide them. They'll be fine the way there growing. When the Weather warms up, I would move them outside to get some Natural light. There looking really good there.

You may even be able to move them outdoors during the day there if it isn't too cold. And just place a clear plastic bag over the dews for added humidity.

Please keep me posted on how they do for you.

haha its a little chilly *cough* 20F or so *cough*

yup i told you justs about every one of those gemmae germinated, the forum will be overflowing with d. nitidula x pulchella gemmae SASE's next year

haha its a little chilly *cough* 20F or so *cough*

yup i told you justs about every one of those gemmae germinated, the forum will be overflowing with d. nitidula x pulchella gemmae SASE's next year

LOL. Yeah, thats a little chilly. Wouldn't want them dews to catch a cold there. I bet that there will be 10's of thousands of Pulchella x Nitidula gemmae next year for sase's. Plus alot of gemmae from my other Pygmies.

When my other Pygmies produce Gemmae, I'll send you a bunch of those. Plus I'll have other drosera seeds by then too for you.

Wow...when you said LOTS of dews, you weren't kidding! That's a great bunch you have there Mike!

Wow...when you said LOTS of dews, you weren't kidding! That's a great bunch you have there Mike!

Thanks. When they produce millions of gemmae for me this coming season, I'll keep you posted on when the Gemmae is ready. I'll be able to give tons of gemmae away to people.

Hey, Nep, what Heliamphora is that? I like the narrow waist.

The Heliamphora is a Nutans x Heterodoxa. Its a very nice and easy growing Heli. Seems to be a quick grower as well.

tons of dews

Looks like you might need too change your name to Dewmeister
gr8 pics
Thanx for sharing

Wow! Tons and tons and tons; they look great filling up the pots like that. Thanks for sharing!

They're off to a great start!

I like the second pic. It looks like a bunch pygmys playing king of the hill.

Back