What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yoyo fans

• Thread starter MiguelSR1
  • Start date
Another mind boggling toy catches the "all like" man Plantea, to our younger members are any of you yoyo fans or at least have knowledge/experience on them? I am definitely getting me one within 1 month after some research if u can help that is great! the only brand I know of is Duncan, any body here brand conscious?

I don't know much about them but they were all the rage when I was in 8th grade, like 1990?
They have some very tech ones now.
Peace,
Zero

I had a wooden one with a string in like 1980 but all I could do was make it go down and come up, couldn't do any tricks or anything.

Proyo is a good brand
I did some looking but didnt find Proyo yet, is this some old school brand? Mike are u familiar with any specific models that this line carries? why would u say it is a good one? are u basing this on weight, feel, looks etc?

hey, I live right next to A2Z, this store with a yoyo team. One of the guys there created mastermagic.net, which is a good site for learning tricks. I was into yoyoing for about 6 months some years ago... got to the trick called "spirit bomb" and never got past it!
Brands like yoyojam and yomega make pretty good yoyos. There are two kinds, string trick yoyos that will stay down until you pull them back up and looping yoyos which come up more readily. Both kinds are used for different kinds of tricks. If you're starting, get one of the beginner ones (I got a kickside, I think from yoyojam), for like $15 (think that's a lot? well you're WRONG!!! hehehe...). Definitely check out mastermagic.net.

Hope this helps!

hey, I live right next to A2Z, this store with a yoyo team. One of the guys there created mastermagic.net, which is a good site for learning tricks. I was into yoyoing for about 6 months some years ago... got to the trick called "spirit bomb" and never got past it!
Brands like yoyojam and yomega make pretty good yoyos. There are two kinds, string trick yoyos that will stay down until you pull them back up and looping yoyos which come up more readily. Both kinds are used for different kinds of tricks. If you're starting, get one of the beginner ones (I got a kickside, I think from yoyojam), for like $15 (think that's a lot? well you're WRONG!!! hehehe...). Definitely check out mastermagic.net.

Hope this helps!
Definitely i will check it out! I am looking at the saiber raider model many like it but I am yet to be convinced, oir maybe the 'boss" that was used by the former world champ!

Back