What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CN

BANNED
Well things are getting a Lil' bit better We are seeking help with our situation An Tami an I got to spend some time together in the Green House repotting an Staging up some plants to get ready to ship next week. We Talked alot an think we made some head way .

Any how for some cheery things that i have loved an love to post pic's of . ( BTW THESE PIC"S ARE ALL TAKEN WITH MY PHONE ). Sorry for the bad Quality

N. Vent- Red x Lowii x Vent
WedFeb24085537CST2010.jpg

N. Vent- Squat x Talang x Carrunculata
WedFeb24193613CST2010.jpg

N. Spec x Aristo
WedFeb24085423CST2010.jpg

N. "Red Beauty"
WedFeb24085447CST2010.jpg

N. Gracilis
WedFeb24085511CST2010.jpg

N. Clip x Clip x Eymae
WedFeb24193638CST2010.jpg

N. Vent "Denver" (female)
WedFeb24193818CST2010.jpg

N. Veitchii xx Tiveyi (Female)
WedFeb24193859CST2010.jpg

N. Ventricosa-(Red) x Talangensis
WedFeb24193918CST2010.jpg

N. Mauna Loa (N. Ventricosa x( Truncata x Veitchii )
WedFeb24193714CST2010.jpg

WedFeb24193724CST2010.jpg

And its 4 inch basal with a 4 ½ inch pitcher
WedFeb24194022CST2010.jpg

N. Sabre ( N. Ventricosa x Trusmadiensis
WedFeb24193555CST2010.jpg

Some Pings
WedFeb24194315CST2010.jpg

Thanks Daren

is sabre the sabre 'dark cherry' sabre? im not a particular hybrid fan, but you've got some very nice plants!

Crap I forgot a Pic

N. Vent x Sib x Trus
WedFeb24194112CST2010.jpg

so glad you two are doing well, and nice to hear Tami is involved in your plants, it is a great way to bond , does she have a favorite CP .
let us see a new pic of the two of you together , if its OK with her ,
best regards, and
best wishes for a long and happy life.
Both of you !:grin:
N. Vent- Squat x Talang x Carrunculata is an absolute beautiful plant,
as usual nice job growin Daren

HAHAHA ..... well she wasnt havin any fun she was gettin her hands dirty .... An she didnt like me telling her how to do things....LMAO ... it was a good time it was nice to have almost 7 hrs to talk with no kids around . I tell ya that has been the hardest part we get to talking Bam here comes one of the boys .... Cant talk..
As for her Fav CP yep Last year she Dubbed N. Khasiana as her fav an N. Viking as her 2nd fav.

Plants look great. I really like the vent x (trunc x veitchii).

I bet CN wishes that was the 'Dark Cherry' Sabre... he'd make a killing selling that thing!

Your greenhouse looks great! I'm glad things are looking up for you now.

Are you still waiting for some plants from me? I can't remember....

Your greenhouse looks great! I'm glad things are looking up for you now.

Are you still waiting for some plants from me? I can't remember....

Thanks an Yes But next week is going to be a bit warmer i will let ya know the Day ...lol

Thanks Everyone.
And some More good News Signed up for College today have a financial aid meeting in the morning an i Start classes First thing Monday Morning. An Tami an I also Signed up For a family Ronin Jujitsu Class . i Haven't done that since i was 6 years old ...lol .... Big Changes in My life

Daren

Glad to hear things are looking up for you Daren. Congrats on going back to school, there's never a wrong time to do so. Vet tech will suit you very well IMO, and the Jujitsu; well now you guys can duke it out instead of screaming it out ;) I kid I kid But seriously, Congrats again and best of luck with everything!! So I hope this means you get to keep the plants RIGHT?

I''m glad things are working out between you two! Good luck with classes!

Daren, you'll have to remind me of the plants and your address again because I wrote it down but lost it. I've been sick lately and my brain feels fuzzy. I can't keep anything straight.

Daren, you'll have to remind me of the plants and your address again because I wrote it down but lost it. I've been sick lately and my brain feels fuzzy. I can't keep anything straight.

Ok No Prob i will PM you .

BTW I got the Aid I needed an I start Monday Morning :0o:
I am a Bit Nervous lol

You'll do great! When I started college I was sure I would fail. I was a bit of a wild child in high school and I don't see how I ever graduated high school. I was never in class and I never did any work. So I entered college feeling like I didn't even have a high school education. But as an adult working hard and taking it seriously, it's amazing what you can do! I have made all A's and B's and have a 3.6 GPA. This is amazing to me, you'd just have to know the kind of student I was in high school, lol. I'm going to start applying to graduate school soon, and I never would have thought it possible. You'll see on facebook I'm always bragging about my grades. I still can't believe I'm actually doing good. You will too!

Glad to read that you and your wife are dialoguing. Keep dialoguing! Plants look great. People are more important, though. Good skill with college!

Back