What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here I am

you should've flexed for the picture..

Mustache pride !! [;

im 46 + so i wont be doin any tank poses , though i didnt look this way at any age LOL.
Nice Work , do you compete or is this just for you ?

im 46 + so i wont be doin any tank poses , though i didnt look this way at any age LOL.
Nice Work , do you compete or is this just for you ?

Hi there. Thanks, Its just for my own Personal Gain. I'm training for the Marine Corps. Hopefully sometime next year I'll be enlisting and I am going 0311 Infantry. I want to be in the Best shape as soon as I go in so that way when I go in the field, it will be easier on me so to speak than if I was out of shape.

that avatar makes me think you have suicidal (foolishly or rashly dangerous) thoughts ?? why so dark . id think the marines would be a very positive way to go in life.

I did like the joker avatar of heath ledger, i see it as a tribute to his legend ,
and brilliance .

that avatar makes me think you have suicidal (foolishly or rashly dangerous) thoughts ?? why so dark . id think the marines would be a very positive way to go in life.

I did like the joker avatar of heath ledger, i see it as a tribute to his legend ,
and brilliance .

It is a positive thing for me. I just like the many sides of the Joker. Its just fascinating to me for some reason, lol. I guess I've always been somewhat dark in some aspect, lol. I'm not a dangerous one though.

It is too bad that Heath had to go so young, especially when he was at the top of his game there.

where does you avatar come from which joker is he

I found my Avatar on the Net. Forget where. Hes probably the same Joker as in the Dark knight. I just typed in Joker pics and my avatar pic showed up.

Mike with those arms you won't need any guns when you enlist. They'll hire you as a terminator LOL

Wow you are beefy!

Dang! The Marines are going to like you!

You do look very physically fit. However, I recall what my martial arts instructor once told me, "You are very strong. That's not a complement." :)

Yeah, that one is cool it's just not powered like the Sarcos models (Astartes Marines), so in the Warhammer 40K world that guys unpowered exoskeleton armor would be for the local Arbites (police) used in quelling riots and insurgencies. I'm such a geek! :D

"I haven't tested the suit myself because it's very difficult to get someone to sign a contract to shoot me" LOL

Yeah, that one is cool it's just not powered like the Sarcos models (Astartes Marines), so in the Warhammer 40K world that guys unpowered exoskeleton armor would be for the local Arbites (police) used in quelling riots and insurgencies. I'm such a geek! :D

"I haven't tested the suit myself because it's very difficult to get someone to sign a contract to shoot me" LOL

LOL, I dont blame you. With as bad as I want to be in Infantry and will be in there some day soon. I wouldn't want to volunteer to be shot for fun, hahaha.

Back