What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just some pics..

Nothing big.. just some fresh pics.

P.moranensis up coming flower #4

100_2748.jpg

D.natalensis #2

100_2747.jpg

D.natalensis #3

100_2745.jpg

N.spectabilis double basal

100_2744.jpg

100_2728.jpg

100_2726-1.jpg

Little baby N.mirabilis x tobocia

100_2741-1.jpg

Mystery Nepenthes from Lowe's

100_2739.jpg

Can't remember if I already posted this one.. N.mikei

100_2731.jpg

100_2727-1.jpg

LOL. Your plants are looking really good.

Do those basals look like they are going to take off?

I think they will. They look healthy to me. I think the Mystery nep from Lowes is either a Ventricosa or Ventrata

It should also be a very fast grower. Ventricosa and Ventrata tend to grow like weeds. In like a few months, you'll have to repot it.

It should also be a very fast grower. Ventricosa and Ventrata tend to grow like weeds. In like a few months, you'll have to repot it.

And by that time it can be positively identified!

I think they will. They look healthy to me.

Really? What's with the dark spots on the side of the big one?

The dark spots on the larger basal are probably due to stress from the shipping, but as long as the center of it stays healthy, the spotty leaf will open, growing out a new and healthy leaf.

The dark spots on the larger basal are probably due to stress from the shipping, but as long as the center of it stays healthy, the spotty leaf will open, growing out a new and healthy leaf.

I'll keep an eye on it then. Along with keeping you posted with some pics as it grows up! :-D

That would Definitely be awesome. I always enjoy pics of Spectabilis. And when it flowers, if its either a Male or Female, I may have something interesting in flower at the time to make some new neat Spectabilis hybrids.

That would Definitely be awesome. I always enjoy pics of Spectabilis. And when it flowers, if its either a Male or Female, I may have something interesting in flower at the time to make some new neat Spectabilis hybrids.

It's the North Sumatra clone, so it's a male.

Back