What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

video help

• Thread starter uphwiz
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

uphwiz

jimmy
can some one help me down load a video,I have a few min shot of the new misting sys. i'd like to share???
I see videos here often ,but I'm oblivious as to how to do this myself:crazy:

You can host it at a video hosting site (youtube). Then post the link to your video here.

yea im trying a one min segment seems to b taking a long time 18 min's does this sound right

Don't know. I believe it all has to do with your internet connection.

once i get it loaded on you tube do i just post it here as i would a picture?
sorry still new to this computer thingy

---------- Post added at 06:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 PM ----------

now youtube showes uploaded (processing please wait ) its been 40 min or so.
im probably doing it wrong

you could just copy the embed code from youtube and paste it in the message window

~billy

you could just copy the embed code from youtube and paste it in the message window

~billy

not sure what the embed code is are you willing to show me this some how:poke:

its on the right side just under the description of the video. It has "URL" and "Embed" links that you can copy

~billy

billy my video is showing live but still doesnt play on , the window that comes up when you play says not processed, am i just being impatient , does it take some hours to load and watch the video, or should it be quicker?

---------- Post added at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 PM ----------

ok ill try this<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Jwd942dHLts&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Jwd942dHLts&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back