What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone following the NCAA Tournament?

• Thread starter Baylorguy
  • Start date

Baylorguy

"Oh, now he's a philosophizer"
My Baylor bears are playing against St. Mary's in the Sweet 16 tonight. I am leaving work at noon to drive to Houston (I live in San Antonio).

Who is everyone else going for? Duke? Kansas State? West Virginia?

Kentucky:woot:

we're back!

I'm rooting for my local teams....

Butler (woot woot) and to a lesser extent Purdue.

I don't think Purdue will go much farther due to an injury.
Butler is my favorite school in the tournament.

I'm going with my alma mater - UCLA - oh that's right they're not in it this year cause they suck. As long as usc didn't make it I feel a little better. I'm going to have to root for Kentucky just cause a friend is a senior at UK(although if they lose maybe he'll stop texting me!).
No matter who your rootin for enjoy the tournament - there's been some reaaly good close games.

I heard on the news someone picked all of the games in Round1 and Round2 correctly. That is a feat in of itself. I wonder how he is doing now...

I think he picked Butler and ??? in the final game. I kind of chuckled at the Butler pick thinking he was crazy, but now that they beat syracuse ...

Yeah...was pretty mad last night bout the cuse game.

I was rooting for Cornell. I watched a little of the beginning. I love to root the underdogs.

I didn't get to watch the Butler game. Looks like they only won by 3 so it must have been pretty close.

Back