What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dislocated shoulders are a pain

• Thread starter Zero
  • Start date
I dislocated or broke my shoulder falling off my MTB 2 day's ago.
It's really hard to do stuff with one hand.
I feel for massmoreles:)

Ouch.

I have dislocated my left shoulder many times and managed to put it back in place. Its really painful and now I have to be careful. I know your pain. If you dislocated your shoulder, you are going to need surgery or else you have the same risk of happening again. You are also going to have to be careful when lifting stuff or playing any sports. Once it comes out of that socket it never becomes the same unless you get surgery. So with that says, I hope you have broken your shoulder and not dislocated. Hope you get better and take really good care of that shoulder.

havent dislocated a major joint......did partially dislocate my jaw one time, that was interesting......have hyper-extended both knees and that hurt bad, first time it happened my wife informed me after the fact that i came up with some curse word combinations she had never heard before......major issue with dislocations/hyper-extensions is that the ligaments in the joint get stretched out and never return back to the original condition.....once it happens you spend alot of time fighting to keep it from happening again....

Been there done that... it sure does hurt!
My sympathy.

Ouch, that must hurt. I pulled my groin several times. and today I pulled a prank in science. I put hand sanitizer and lit my hand on fire, and everybody started freaking out :D

yup,
it does hurt.

Back