What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Am I forgotten?

PlantAKiss

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, Engl
Hi everybody!

Does anybody remember me? lol It has certainly been a while since I have been able to get here. But I've missed the community because CPers are just the BEST folks!

I have been struggling with a number of issues which have kept me away from the forums. I haven't lost interest in CPS...it's just that it is hard to juggle everything. Not enough hours in the day!

I am going to try to better about keeping up with things.

So...HI...I hope to see a lot of the "old timers" and see who is new here...or new to me.

Good to be HOME again. :-D

Hey :d

11,130 posts don't die that fast :D
Welcome back!

Suzanne!! welcome back!

who are you? ;-)

Great to have you back PAK.

Welcome Back lol

Hi y'all! Thanks for the welcome. I've missed the crew and all the interesting discussions here. :)

You were just leaving when I came in. Hello welcome back! Name is Jesse :)

??? You are here ! All the while I thought you and Ozzy had gotten rounded up in a Geocaching sting. Ya must have gotten out for good behavior, as for Ozzy..... might be a while ?

I thought you were Kissaplant....

Wb pak!

huh.......your name sounds familiar.......but i cant quite plce it......were you one of the ones that likes pretty rocks?

:D

Welcome back PaK!!

(hey, that rhymed...)

Welcome back PAK! Actually, I was wondering why you stopped posting recently when I read your name on the right side of the forum.

Droseraguy, They didn't catch me. PAK got caught because she couldn't run as fast as I did. I'm still in hiding.

Did someone say ROCKS?? :-P-:

Swords!!! Hey! (I haven't forgotten I owe you a picture.) :)

Thanks for the nice welcome back from new and familiar. I feel all warm and fuzzy. :wave:

Well you are kindof fuzzy. It probably helps keep you warm too.

Back