What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well. Things aren't going good.

Well. As the title says. Things aren't going good. I am going to the doctor tomorrow to get evaluated. Despite how good of shape I am in, I may have a limited amount of time till I check out. I hope that I am just over reacting and that things go well.

I'll discuss more about it once I see the doctor.

Hey Mike

I hope everything turns out alright for you. Hang in there, whatever the matter is.

Hope good is all, Mike.

I also hope things go well -- and that it is an overreaction . . .

Best of luck . . .

Just hang in there Mike. Hopefully everything turns out for the best!
We are here for you!

Hope all goes well for you! I'm sure it's all just routine.

That sounds ominous. Hope you're doing OK dude.

As Spock would say "Live long and prosper"

Have you been online looking up medical symptoms?
If so, STOP! I went through that back at Xmas. I made myself, my family and co-workers nuts insisting I had oral cancer, becoming more and more unhinged every day and with every website I looked up. It took me 4 doctors and a lot of money to get the idea outta my head.

I hope all goes well; I'll keep you in my thoughts.

(If this was partially based on online medical research (looked up symptoms), it does lend more to the possibility that you're overreacting like swords suggested. Those sites can be useful, but they can also fuel a sort of hypochondria since so many of the symptoms "could be nothing, or could be this, or could be this......" They put up all those "recommend you go to a doctor immediately" blurbs on their various symptom pages as a "cover their ***" - it's more to avoid getting sued than anything.)

I hope you find out tomorrow that everything is fine. :)

I hope you get a favorable medical diagnosis.

No matter what shape we are in, we ALL have a limited amount of time till we check out!
There is no doubt about that!
But dropping a comment like that without more info evokes a bit of an over reaction in itself.
But perhaps that was the intent. Like misery needing company, and negativity creating its own outcome!

Oh yea, hope you don't mean "checking out" by the means your Avatar and profile pictures seem to have in mind! There seems to be a lot of focus on that to begin with. What's that all about?

Of course we all wish you well, but here another day is over.
Hope you went out and partied or did something fun or worthwhile!

Last edited:
Well,
are you still with us? :poke:
You never got back to let us all know, and from the sound of it, you were on your deathbed! :sorry:

Hey, a few of us have money riding on this! :jester: (Nahh, jus' kidding!)
??? So what's the prognosis...? :crazy:

Indeed, we are all concerned here about a fellow member's well-being...
So, what is it that had you so concerned?

What's going on?

Back