What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for CP-lovers over 55 to interview!

Dear Terraforums members,

I'm writing a story about online interest groups for AARP The Magazine. I'm looking to interview a few people over 55 who actively participate in specialized online groups like Terraforums, to learn about their experience, why they enjoy the groups, how they came to participate, etc.

If you fit that description, and would be willing to speak with me today, please send me a private message. I'm on a tight deadline, so if you could reply quickly, that'd be great!

BTW--I am posting this with the permission of your moderator!

Many thanks,
Becky

Rebecca Kessler
Freelance Writer
Providence, RI

Permission of the admin actually :grin:

Good luck!

I can't participate, I aint old enough, but I know a guy that might be interested. He's not part of TF, but is part of a couple other "special interest" groups.

We have a lot of OLD growers, You should have no shortage of people to interview.

HEyy your one of the few people from ri :D

idk if peter is on here

LOL Subject line should have said "Looking for OLD people". :)

I have sent a PM since I was born when there were still dinosaurs on the earth. (They were REALLY cool! Sorry you youngsters missed 'em. :D)

I have sent a PM since I was born when there were still dinosaurs on the earth. (They were REALLY cool! Sorry you youngsters missed 'em. )

Eh, it's ok. They were in black and white, so they probably weren't even that exciting. :p

Pak, I hope that you get interviewed. You'd be great! :)

Welcome to TF! LOL! I'm only 18!

Sure you are Jim, sure you are....

Ah, talk about bad timing! The NECPS just had our April meeting this past Saturday in Providence. It would have been a great time to interview a couple people. We did a huge bog garden renovation project.

I sent you a PM...I can put you in contact with some local growers if you're interested.

I just made it under the wire!
An Aarp-ster, but not quite ol' enough!
Whew! :p

And yea, some of us have been growing plants 3 or 4 times (or more) as long as many here have been alive!
Where does the time go!

Back