What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carpooling to No.Central CP Meeting

• Thread starter mass
  • Start date
I live in mid-Michigan and would really like to go. I have a vehicle, but can only drive so far. Is anyone else going from Michigan, or near Michigan? I MIGHT be able to make it to the Illinois border if I'm lucky.

well, allegedhuman is from Michigan, but he mentioned in the thread that he will probably not be able to make it due to his schedule in the lab.
It's worth a shot if for some reason he got a lucky break...

And not that I'm a stalker or anything, but the following people are also from Michigan :blush::
wolf9striker, Fryster, silenceisgod,and alec
However, I don't believe any of them have replied yet on this year's thread.
I know alec mentioned he wanted to come to the last one, but I haven't seen him around lately...

Guess I'm not going.. :-(

Guess I'm not going.. :-(

How about AMTRAK? You just take 2 luggages to put one, all your plants and the other to come back with what you are going to buy. If there are any for sale ofcourse. Quick fix. :) Hope you can go to the meeting. Ofcourse I am not going since I live so far. :)

How about AMTRAK? You just take 2 luggages to put one, all your plants and the other to come back with what you are going to buy. If there are any for sale ofcourse. Quick fix. :) Hope you can go to the meeting. Ofcourse I am not going since I live so far. :)

It'd probably be cheaper to just drive all the way. Which I also can't afford..

Back