What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NASC AUCTION ends soon!

PlantAKiss

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, Engl
Tick tick tick...

Time is ticking down to make your final bids. :) Auction ends at 10 p.m./when Andrew closes the forum to posts.

I hope you all got to bid on something you like.

The donations have been just awesome! :D

Really, 10? For some reason I thought it was mid-night.

*Saturday, April 24th, 2010, opening NOON. Eastern DS Time through Saturday, May 8th, 2010, closing at 10 p.m. Eastern DS Time.*

Yeah.

I hope you are the only one who thinks its midnite! :)

It used to be midnite several years ago...until we realized that was stupid. lol 10 p.m. makes it easier to people to bid and not have to stay up so late.

Lol, maybe you should have put that on the forum banner. Some people might freak out because they bid on to many things and no one will be around to snipe it.

edit: Several? I could have sworn it was midnight last year...

Well, the time was posted in the rules which are pretty much the same rules as last year except for date changes.

Only about 5 more minutes!

Less than 5 minutes and still pinging ~66ms. Go server, you can do it! :)

You should close the forum 30 seconds after the last bid is posted (after ten) so if two people REALLY want to duke it out, they can.

Doesn't matter when the forum is locked. Time ends at the hour, and all bids thereafter are void. So bidders beware. ;)

Aaand we're done!

It's over! And there was like five minutes of lag on the chatbox, I didn't get to count down!

Yeah, it got scary. It was running slow. Whew!!

Yes, we've learned a lot over the years. :) We set the ending time going by times shown on posts 10 p.m. and prior since the forums are manually opened and closed.

My chat wont load at all. lol, people, its over, give the server a well deserved break!

Back