What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AUCTION is closed...THANK YOU so much!

PlantAKiss

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, Engl
Whew! There was a fast bidding in there!

The auction is over...legal bids are 10 p.m. or prior (as stated in the rules).

A heartfelt thank you to everyone who both listed and bid. Even if you didn't win anything, you still "contributed" to the future of Sarracenia ...and I hope had some fun too. :)

Every single item donated is very much appreciated! And every year the CP community makes this auction the wonderful event it is!

Special thank you to Andrew and Flytrap Shop for provided the space, manpower and support. You are a very special person (even if you do call me Susan. ;-) )

Also thank you to all the moderators and NASC Board members who managed this auction. It takes a lot of hands to monitor this and take care of issues.

And...a big apology from me that I wasn't around as much as I'd liked to have been. :-/

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!

Auction has been completely removed from view. I'll come back later (sorry emergency right now) and remove any posts past the deadline and open it back up for viewing...
Thanks.
Andrew

Thanks so much and I hope your emergency is a bad one.

Oooops!

:embarrassed:

I definitely meant is NOT a bad one. :(

Back