What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Saw this on my brothers motorcylce forum, had to share.

okay i fixed the URL thanks to swampdonkey finding it somewhere else.

it seems my post isnt working, just scroll down to swampdonkeys post and click that link...man i thought this was the funniest thing ever sucks that it aint working on my end. i apologize. =[

Last edited:
scroll a bit further down.

Last edited:
the link is the one below this one. i did fail.

Last edited:
now that's funny..

THERE YOU GO!!!! thanks swampdonkey!!!

is it just me, or does it not work still? :p

i really dont know whats going on, i click on SD's post and it links me there i click on the edited post i made with the same link swampdonkey posted and it doesnt work. it's weak.

Last edited by a moderator:
perhaps you need to join the forum to view the picture...

yea you do, but swamp found it on another site. look at his post its like number 6-8 not sure which. the problem is when i try to edit my posts to include the link Swamp found, when you click on it it shows up as 404 not found. but on swamps post it links you to the picture. idk its acting wierd.

The Presbyterian's closing remark cost them the win. LOL

"There aren't any rocks in heaven either." - Beulah Cumberland Presbyterian Church

There are at least twelve kinds of rocks there according to Revelations 21:19, 20. There needs to be a church referee like that new marriage TV program to determine who wins. LOL

David

Last edited:
there were probably done on one of those make your own church billboard websites...i do not believe in any way that this was real....
infact it had to have been
if you look at every one of the catholic church photos, the lighting is the exact same, and its the exact same cars in the background every time in the exact spots.

Awwwwwww! I fell for it until SK's statement. Every single solitary detail is identical in the shots but the words. Being from the south (TX) I would have thought this curch on church flame war was real. Who ever wrote this knows like I do. :)

well the fact that the letters dont fit in the given spaces should have been a dead give away lol.

Back