What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need ides for CPs in TN or the Carolinas

• Thread starter ilbasso
  • Start date
I am considering a hiking trip with my dog to just escape for a bit and am considering a CP and BBQ tour which is leading me to look towards TN or NC. I'd appreciate any CP site suggestions-especially for TN. CP vendor info is also welcome.

TN can't match NC's diversity of CPs, but maybe there's little difference if you're planning to spend your time in the mountains.

I can show you more cp's in my back yard than in the whole state of TN. Contact me.

I've decided to go for Wilmington and stop at Meadowview on the way home. Where 'bouts are you, Oz?

About 30 miles from Wilmington.

other than a few populations of utrics, are there any Cp's in TN? I can't say I have heard of any other than that S. oreophilia site that was wiped out and possibly never existed and the few utrics.

That's the best destination of all. Just watch out for that Ozzy person. He lures people into the Green Swamp and feeds them to the chiggers.

I had hoped to pass through there this summer, but our vacation plans changed and we'll spend the entire time in MS & LA. Luckily we weren't planning to spend much, if any time at the coast, but maybe we'll go to get a souvenir tarball.

Back