What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I just ordered

LOL nah, just tee shirt, cut off sweats and sandals in summer.

I just hate tight clothes, I wore baggy stuff before the rappers discovered it cos it cuts down on the body heat and I'm always hot especially at work.

yep.....i like loose fitting jeans cause i can wear them when its 100 out and be comfortable even as hot blooded as i am, same airspace helps keep me warmer in the winter provided there is no major wind, the air space helps keep me cool......but i stick to Wranglers and Carharts, usually carpenter style....

also like loose fitting jeans when walking through the brush, it kinda deflects thorns, they catch the material and pull againstit rather than just punching into my leg if i wear tighter fitting....granted it will shred the material after awhile but i get fewer bullberry and rose thorns in my legs.....

lol swords i think thats the dress code for springer.

girl jeans on a guy. This where it gets odd.

naich - its 2010, HEY (for those who have seen clerks to, they will catch the reference) lol

it could be 2030...girls clothes on guys will always be :nono::crazy:

LOL nah, just tee shirt, cut off sweats and sandals in summer.

I just hate tight clothes, I wore baggy stuff before the rappers discovered it cos it cuts down on the body heat and I'm always hot especially at work.

LMFAO, i gotta save up for one of them skirts! hey swords is this baggy and loose enough for ya? :-))

Sorry but those are lamer than Jnco jeans.. funny how the pendulum swings

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 PM ----------

Scratch that, the most extreme Jnco's are definitely lamer

Last edited:
They came!!!!:boogie:
I love the Blue Shatter
I don't really like The Olive Rude's; they're a bit too skin tight.
I'll get pics as soon as possible.
:boogie:

Timmy - if you dont like them, you can return them at any store around you, just have your receipt from the box with you, and dont put them through the wash, keep all tags with them as well....
and you were worried they wouldnt be there when they were supposed to be ;)

Timmy - if you dont like them, you can return them at any store around you....and you were worried they wouldnt be there when they were supposed to be ;) PS: I can't wait to see the pictures of you in them!!

I prefer the more adversarial Kris-Timmy relationship....

Timmy - if you dont like them, you can return them at any store around you, just have your receipt from the box with you, and dont put them through the wash, keep all tags with them as well....
and you were worried they wouldnt be there when they were supposed to be ;)

It says no clearance can be returned.

-----------------------------------------------------------

and SD, that's a matter of opinion ;)

seriously scott? lol

I prefer my men in tight leather....

---------- Post added at 02:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 PM ----------

It says no clearance can be returned.

-----------------------------------------------------------

and SD, that's a matter of opinion ;)

lol thats not true, people return clearance all the time. it depends on the store, but if you go in and request an exchange or return, they cant say no unless youve washed them, damaged them, etc

Back