What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R.I.P Gary Coleman

Geez.... I just read he was in critical condition. Now he's dead?!

R.I.P. Gary, may God's light shine on you always....

poor guy had a hard life, was never really happy....yeah he was just pronounced dead after being in a coma....

Brain hemorrhage is supposedly the Cause of death

SK you are correct, as far as the couple sources ive read they all say that he slipped into a coma after suffering an intercranial hemmorhage and they pulled 'the plug' this morning.

R.I.P

R.I.P. Gary Coleman....

poor guy had a hard life, was never really happy....
Diff'rent Strokes stars seem to have had more than their fair share of misfortune over the years. R.I.P. Gary Coleman

"Whatchu Talkin 'bout Willis!?" I liked that show a lot when I was a kid. I don't think I've seen Gary Coleman in anything except cameos in Scubs since then though.

Diff'rent Strokes stars seem to have had more than their fair share of misfortune over the years.
Yes they have. I was going to see Dana Plato be one of the MC's at a punk & metal festival in Chicago the week she died of an OD. She was on the Howard Stern show that week promoting the second Expo of the Extreme Festival (co-organized by my UK reviewer/writer Shan Siva - formerly of MF Magazine). She swore up and down that she was off dope and that Stern could even have her tested. She didn't live long enough to make it to the festival at the end of that week.

Josh, you beat me to it!

"Whatchu Talkin 'bout Willis!?" I liked that show a lot when I was a kid. I don't think I've seen Gary Coleman in anything except cameos in Scubs since then though.
It made it to the UK and I watched it when I was a kid too, in fact I think I probably seen every broadcast episode. I remember reading that he had become a security guard and was filing for bankruptcy. Such a shame for someone who was once so popular and well known. Come to think of it, last time I seen him was as a character in the Simpsons, working as a security guard.

He's with Dana now. RIP Gary.....

Back