What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy Birthday Lil_Stinkpot!

• Thread starter thez_yo
  • Start date

thez_yo

instigator
Happy Birthday!

Happy birthday!

Have a good one, Katie! :-O

Happy Birthday Katie!! Stay young.. are you 28 again?

Happy B-day! See you at the show this weekend!

Awww, thanks guys!

MM, you're one off, LOL! Frills, you betchya I'll be there! I don't have many plants, had bad luck this season so far, but I'll be bringing about 40 mantises to sell and some rescued orchids I'm out of room for.

You know what Dory did? He called in a request from KDFC this morning and had them play a favorite chello piece. What a way to wake up. And he got me a bearded dragon Saturday. It's soooo sweet, and mellow.

Awww, thanks guys!

MM, you're one off, LOL! Frills, you betchya I'll be there! I don't have many plants, had bad luck this season so far, but I'll be bringing about 40 mantises to sell and some rescued orchids I'm out of room for.

You know what Dory did? He called in a request from KDFC this morning and had them play a favorite chello piece. What a way to wake up. And he got me a bearded dragon Saturday. It's soooo sweet, and mellow.

Well now that you are an reptile owner you really need to check out East Bay Vivarium in Berkeley. Great place to go.

Happy Birthday~
Congrats on the beardie. :)

Happy Birthday!!

Happy Birthday!

happy birthday Katie! have a great one!

yippee , heve a great one !

happy birthday! Get more mantids;)

Yes, get more mantids and more of those you-know-whats! ;) ;)

Mine are doing great - I hope yours are too!

Happy Birthday, Katie!

Back