What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where to buy?

DarkSoul

Mad Scientist
So I want to get a terrarium going for me and my daughter, I've been searching around and can't find anywhere that has any flytraps in London, ontario.

So I figure I would be best to just buy some seeds of the internet, or some already potted plants, however I don't know where a good place to buy a decent assortment would be.

I have grown these before but it's been a long time, so I'll also have to do some reading, but for right now I would really like to know any reputable (and preferably with an economical price tag) online shops or ebay sellers to buy seeds from.

I also need to get some sphagnum but again, hard to find here in it's straight sphagnum form.

If you check out the Foreign Carnivorous Plant Resources board, there are several threads talking about sources in Canada. That would probably be a great place to start, and to find some nearby growers! :)

First of all Dionaea live in only in a small area in NC. They ARE NOT tropical plants. Try a Nepenthes, Drosera,Pinguicula, and Utricularia. Dionaea hat beimng wet, and they hate high humidity. I know you probably want it in a terrarium but think of the plant first. Good Luck..

Last edited by a moderator:
where is that? I can't find it on google searching for the name.

nevermind im dumb.

Back