What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

want advice - need new wallet

• Thread starter thez_yo
  • Start date
Cloth might be a more sure bet though. What about making a stencil of a Nep and sewing it on?

Hey, that could be pretty cool...get a light-colored Dickies canvas wallet, and make a stencil of a nep, and paint it on.

I think making your won wallet would be pretty sweet. I'd like to try that actually... haha.

i've never seen such a large thread devoted to a wallet. ever. in my entire life....

:-D

Hey, that could be pretty cool...get a light-colored Dickies canvas wallet, and make a stencil of a nep, and paint it on.

I was thinking silkscreening something on if I went that route. There is all sorts of stuff that you can do to make patterns on stuff, some of it cruddier than other options. Of course, have you ever seen the imaginary foundation's T-shirts? Now that's a quality print on their sublimation t's.

I dunno, I guess I'll poke around this weekend at the stores and see if there isn't either a nice leather wallet, or a cloth one (or a pattern to sew one) that I can do something creative to. There's all sorts of hand-crafted stuff at etsy.com, but nothing there looks enticing enough for me to want to spend money on it.

Back