What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My very first plant (N. ventrata) FINALLY decided to make it's first pitcher for me. HOORAY!

100_4687.jpg

Ceph is pumping out pitcher's like crazy right now. And the D. capallaris 'Long Arms' are starting to flower. Can't believe I just planted them from seed a month and a half ago..

100_4682.jpg

Made a new setup for the ping and dew tanks. Results are astounding for both!! The pings have all started flowering and turning pinkish within just a few days. And the dews are putting out tons of new growth and also flowering like crazy.

100_4670.jpg

100_4672.jpg

Cut the bottom of of a plastic tray for the Utrics. Seeing LOTS of new growth with them as well. My aquatic sp. are just floating in the water. I figured it'd be cool to just have them growing up through the pots in the water.

100_4674.jpg

Uh.. I think the propagation worked. D. 'Marston Dragon' is just one of many thus far. Super excited that every one of the D. madagascariensis leaves I put on wet LFS propagated too!

100_4667.jpg

My first sarracenia: S. x catesbaei.. (THANKS LIZ! Just making the CP addiction that much worse!) You can see more pics of it in my mini bog thread.

100_4657.jpg

And of course I'll throw in a kitty pic!

100_4653.jpg

Last edited:
I see some of my stuff. :bigthumpup:

I don't think I can handle how cute Thebe is, lol.

You have a lot of nice things growung, there.

Like the blue light spectrum you can see in the pics. How does the setup affect your electric bill if you know?

Like the blue light spectrum you can see in the pics. How does the setup affect your electric bill if you know?

That's from the VitaGrow greenhouse bulbs I have on each tank. I haven't the foggiest what my elec. bill is each month. The gov. pays for it.. :0o: Gotta love that aspect of being disabled.

Again you have a great looking bunch of plants. You seem to have a flesheatting green thumb.

Again you have a great looking bunch of plants. You seem to have a flesheatting green thumb.

Thanks you for that compliment.. I pride myself on my plants. They consume the majority of my days. So it's nice to hear!

Wow, i love your dew collection :)
Your other plants/cat are nice too ^^

I love the Ceph! Congrats!

'Tis the season for crazy growth spurts. My S. Minor just threw out it's first (what I consider) respectable pitcher.

Looks good man!

Back