What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Life changes...

DavyJones

Is ready to take this hobby to a whole new level
A few of you might have seen my post in the Nepenthes forum a last week where I was showing of pictures of my ex-girlfriends plants, with a memorable line saying something to the effect that I need to marry her soon so that her collection can become mine. Well, last Saturday I proposed, hence ex-girlfriend. She would now be my fiance! (Looks like I will be assimilating her collection after all! N. Gymnamphora, you're mine!) I haven't been around here much lately, but you guys have been great friends over the past few years, and I just had to share! Maybe I'll put up a pic or two in a while.

Off topic, if you placed an entry in my giveaway, the winners are posted. Check it out!

Ah, at first I thought she said no and dumped you or something! Congrats on the fiancee and the gynamphora!

OH SHNAPS! DAVEY JAY'S GONNA BE A MARRIED MAN!

congrats!

Congrats! Welcome to the married life!

You're not marrying her for her collection, are you? ;)

Congrats to you! Now you do know, your neps become hers also, right ;)

Been nice knowing ya. You had a good life.

But seriously, congrats.

nice grab on the gymnamphora, the marriage will be an acceptable sacrifice for such a cool nep :-D. LOL
especially if she can get it to pitcher for you, mine never did so i gave it away, glad i didnt make the commitment your going to to get at it.:-))
don't forget what's hers is hers , and what's your's is her's too.

ok if the engagement falls through, I have an opening for a gymn...:awesome: oops wife.

Congrats!

It seems everything is turning up Davy. Check my giveaway thread.

Well, that's one way to expand a collection. :-))

Congrats.

Back