What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

for the masochistic amoung us...........

since An1matr0n1k thread last week really went off track due to some of us grumpy ol' buggers in alot of pain though maybe i would start this up.....show of your tat's, holes in your flesh. whatever...stories behind them are great too...

my baby sister went in for an emergency C-section at 25 weeks along the first week of July, my nephew, Braydon was 1 pound 1 ounce when they hauled him into the NICU and fought hard for nearly 48 hours before passing away.....that weekend happened to be my 10 year class reunion and caught up with one of my buddies from high school and found out he did ink work and he said he would have it with him when he came back in 2 weeks....

my brother found this design that i liked, as both i and nephews dad are hunters and it was gonna be a pretty sure thing Braydon was gonna be one to i chose it for the center piece....when my buddy shows back up in another couple weeks we are going to touch up this one and add Braydon's footprints, his name and some Celtic knotwork....

this was right after he finished, its faded quite a bit.....my buddy says im a pain to work on cause ive got elephant hide and tend to bleed like a stuck pig due to the meds im on which makes it hard to get ink in and keep it in.....

tat.jpg

Back