What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The time has come

Wowsers. How did I miss this? Cute kid indeed, and congrats!

hes now 7 weeks old thereabouts.....growing like a weed :p
hes grown 3 inches in the last 7 weeks, and gained 4 pounds and some change....
both of these pics were him at about 6 weeks
sleepinglukas.jpg

lukastongue.jpg

Omg omg omg! That last face is amazing!

That's awesome! I can't beleive I missed this thread when you first posted (though I gotta ask...what the heck were you doing POSTING when your wife was going into labor?!?)

Congrats! He's very cute!

How'd I miss this? Congrats Kris! That's really exciting. :D

With the new kid you're going to be thinning out some of your neps right?? :D Just kidding of course.

Best of luck being the father of that cute little guy!

Aww I love the last pic

"Let's play tug-o-war with dad! :-O"

no kidding....Taylor was laughing so hard when she was taking the pictures...i could lift my head and he would raise with it, he had such a good grip on me haha...
Taylor finally plucked him off and he started smiling and trying to giggle... little brat hahaha.

Hahahahaha awwww!!
sooooo cute!
My favorite was the third picture where you're both giving each other serious stares, lol.

cute little guy!

<object width="400" height="300" ><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.facebook.com/v/160057804016615" /><embed src="http://www.facebook.com/v/160057804016615" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="400" height="300"></embed></object>

He's so little! Congratulations dude.

hes growing up fast...

DSC_0094.jpg

DSC_0070.jpg

DSC_0028.jpg

this is how he likes to sleep
DSC_0059.jpg

and when he WANTS to go to sleep, he is quite loud...
DSC_0082.jpg

Too cute.. I like the binky in the ear idea.

Absolutely adorable. Congrats!

Wow. Such a cute kid. I finally unpacked my XBox microphone, so I'll catch you next time.

Awwwwwwww!!!
He is growin up fast!! Such excellent pictures, too :-D

Congrats, seams to have gone a lot easier for you. When my daughter was born we went to the hospital staye days then they told us well come back next week.........so a week later we came back again and after 5 days they finally did a C Section. A child is the greatest gift anyone can recieve. My daughter is now 13 months old and man they get better and better with each passing day. Take care and keep us posted with pics of the little guy.

I haven't look at this thread in a long time on purpose. He has grown so much!! Look at all that hair!

Back