What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The time has come

Fiance is going in to labor, im rushing to get packed for a night or so at the hospital, i am completely nervous and feel nauseous as all hell...i just knew today was gonna be the day, i had that feeling...

best of Luck

Good luck and congratulations.

:boogie::banana2::woot:
CONGRATULATIONS KRIS!!!
That's so great!!!:-O

congrats Kris.....we are expecting my sister to go into labor any time now aswell........

We are just playing the waiting game now, in another hour or so, she should start with the birthing process...

Holy cow! Good luck SK!!! :D

Congratulations! :)

Kiss sleep goodbye for the next 3 months. ;)

does you fiance know your on here when she is supposed to have your total attention!
just kidding man , be cool it will be great, congratulations DADDY.

Hey man grats and hope you enjoy this new chapter in life.

Well he was born at 6:08PM PST, 7 lbs 14 oz...20" tall. the actual birth only took maybe 45 minutes if that... Those of you on my facebook page can see pics, ill try and upload a couple to photobucket on my phone, as i wont be home for a few days...

yayayayayay!!!!!

5683a1ad.jpg

awww cute! poor little feller had a rough day and I hope he gets some good sleep (and you and momma!) for the next day or two before it all begins..

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!
congratulations =D

OMG! congrats! you're officially a poppa!

I love seeing me cute little babies!!! Congratulations!! In case i missed it, did u decide on a name for him yet?

Back