What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Half My VFT Trap is Inside-Out. Heck!

PyNx6.jpg

RmTuF.png

aDnkB.png

qnwEw.png

Has anyone ever seen this before?

It looks like a double trap, not super rare, but not an everyday thing, it's not a bad thing, just unique. Although yours has a very awesome shape, like a 1 1/2 half trap instead of a double trap. Nice pics!

Wow! Hey, Umm... would you mind maybe coming to the orchid meeting next month and bringing that thing?

Heck, I wouldn't even know how to bring it without bringing the whole planter it's in with 3 other big plants. I guess that'd be doable... but in a month that trap might not even still be around....

What's this got to do with orchids anyway? :p ??

My mini CP society I need to find more people and thats the only meeting I do... if you don't mind sitting through a speaker...
What other plants?

I was going to suggest doing a leaf cutting... that's gotta make closing just a little cumbersome!

My mini CP society I need to find more people and thats the only meeting I do... if you don't mind sitting through a speaker...
What other plants?

All VFTs in the planter. One of them has two false vivipary going, though, which is neat.

All VFTs in the planter. One of them has two false vivipary going, though, which is neat.
Not sure what a vivipary is... Would be nice to see all your VFTs!

Not sure what a vivipary is... Would be nice to see all your VFTs!

It's this:
wqpzl.jpg

Except that picture's a little old. The plants are bigger now and catching their own food with their traps.

I am jealous of you!! I have yet to get a vivipary, only have 3 small flytraps... I need a flytrap bog.

Back