What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

here is a very small taste of how i earn my cp money,

• Thread starter uphwiz
  • Start date
The more I watch, the more I want to tear up our sofa :lol:

just follow these videos and you'll have not trouble , watch how you take it apart and just put it back in the opposite order , should be a snap.
or you could mail me your sofa, and ill do it for you.
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3PNHMhL2K9Q?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3PNHMhL2K9Q?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>.

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

I couuuuuuuld send you the couch, but then I wouldn't get the fun of tearing it up and seeing all the little tricks and stuff of how its made :p

I always get so sad when two are posted and the scrollbar makes it look like you posted more :lol:

But then there's always gonna be more to come later! :-D

That's cool. I always heard that you can make money posting youtube videos. Didn't know you did it for a living. Maybe you should tell a joke or something or even some trauma to the groin to get more hits. LOL. Sorry I couldn't resist.

But seriously that is an awesome skill you have there.

If I didn't just see you handsew that skirt on, I never would've believed you. That is INSANE. But gosh, it does really look good!

Nice. How many hours did you put into that?

two days , 6 to 7 hours a day , im interrupted the other 2 or 3 hours each day with business calls and customers asking questions.

Omg, it looks fantastic!! Did you end up making the cushion yourself or was it pre-existing?

Jeez. I don't know what I'm going to do now without videos to look forward to :-(

the last thing i was sewing was the cushion:0o:, or were you talking about the filling inside of the cushion cover.
if the filling, then no this is the pre-existing filling, i do custom make/cut foam cores for cushions, but if someone needs spring down units for the filling i have them made locally/North Carolina, im not into feathers every where, i don't make any thing on the the spring down units ,I just pass on the cost to the customer.:-D

I was talking about the filling for the cushion ;P
But I see. Okay. Neat :D

Back