What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone going to NECPS meet?

thez_yo

instigator
It's Sept 25+26 (in a month) in Rhode Island from the looks of it and I was wondering if anyone from here is going? I'm contemplating showing up if it doesn't end up being too much work to get tix and such, and haven't decided for sure yet though. I guess I'm cp-meeting hopping this summer :p. I'm only going if I'll actually know people there because I don't want to loiter in a corner looking socially awkward with a bunch of strangers..

I'm there! I can't speak for other members, but in previous years I have seen Quogue, Schloaty, Ozzy, Wildbill, and pretty much all of the NECPS officers.

really Zuz. REALLY!?

too much girl, going cross country for CPs!?

Wish I could go. I'm from up there and could stay with my brother, but this year is out :(

Im planning on getting down there this year..hopefully.

I'm only going if I'll actually know people there because I don't want to loiter in a corner looking socially awkward with a bunch of strangers..

I had the same concern the first time I went there in '05 and it was by myself as well... I can guarantee you will be overwhelmed with the amount of people you will end up talking to!

If you're flying out I would suggest to stay for both Saturday & Sunday and to make the Saturday night Society dinner.

Because you'd be travelling from so far, I'm sure you'll get some goodies for your trouble. Heck! I'll throw you a cutting myself!!

---------- Post added at 03:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

Im planning on getting down there this year..hopefully.

That'd be a trip! I'm such a weenie. I complain about travelling from Long Island and a good part of the trip is on a ferry anyways!
Hope to see ya there and if anyone else is thinking about it check out last years show and here and here

Last edited:
I am certainly going!
I am a fixture at the event!

Can't wait!

My Doggon x 'Moorei' is taking its sweet freakin' time putting up the fall pitchers....

Come on, buddy! I'm countin' on ya! :water:

Back