What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Misc. CP's

N. reinwardtiana 'Red' Before & After:

100_5380.jpg

100_5382.jpg

100_5388.jpg

P. juamavensis pics for 'kulamauiman':

100_5384.jpg

100_5387.jpg

H. hetero x minor making it's first appearance:

100_5389.jpg

D. multifida f. extrema at one end of mini-dew-bog:

100_5390.jpg

Other end of mini-dew-bog (too many dew sp. to list):

100_5394.jpg

100_5391.jpg

N. spathulata 'Dark Red':

100_5377.jpg

And of course.. KITTIES!!:

100_5350.jpg

100_5351.jpg

100_5352.jpg

100_5354.jpg

100_5355.jpg

100_5358.jpg

100_5360.jpg

100_5353.jpg

100_5361.jpg

100_5362.jpg

100_5363.jpg

KITTENS!!!!!! :-D :awesome:

LOL. Photoshop is your friend Mass!

house arrest anklet i assume.

wrong wrong wrong.. It just reads my B.O.C. every half hour of everyday. Keeps me from drinkin', that's all. And the best part is, it's free! Can't beat free alcoholism treatment. Cold turkey wasn't as tough as I thought it would be. Oh, it reads my body temp too.. so sticking a piece of bologna in there won't work. lol
I still posted those pics even though it was visible because I don't care if people know I'm a recovering drunk. Better to be on the wagon than off!!

Last edited:
well thats better than what i thought...haha :p
my uncle had a house arrest anklet because he had refused to pay a ticket for a crime he did not commit....so he got all of that fun jaz, and it looked a lot like one of those.....
hope i didnt offend you :p

cute little reinwardtiana btw, cant wait to see what it looks like when it grows up...
i just sowed a couple hundred seed of reinwardtiana red....
a friend of mine has one of my favorite representations of this color form...i wanna talk him into taking a cutting for me :p
shape and color reminds me of a toothless eddy kinda haha
P1010014-5.jpg

nah, no offense taken bud. You and I are cool with each other, so it'll take more than that for you to offend me. If I was worried about what everyone would think, I just wouldn't have posted the pics. So no worries..

I can't wait to see the green dots. That of course is my favorite part of the rein's characteristics. And I just can't picture an eddy without it's teeth. That's like trying to picture Mickey Mouse without his ears. lol

Laziest cats in the world!!!

Laziest cats in the world!!!

I know, right! The only time they're up and around is in the middle of the night when I'm trying to sleep.

Ahh, what would life be like without a fuzzy little evil furball glaring at you as you wake it up from its afternoon nap =^.^=

Back