What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'd been neglecting my camera lately, so last week I took some photos of some of my plants. Hope you enjoy them :)

S. x [alata red throat x flava]:
alataredthroatxflava.jpg

S. x catesbae (flava x purpurea ssp. venosa):
catesbaei.jpg

S. 'Judith Hindle' with fly:
judith_hindle.jpg

S. Scarlet Belle party with obnoxious leuco:
scarlet_belle_party.jpg

S. purpurea ssp. venosa:
purp_venosa.jpg

D.m. 'Royal Red':
royal_red.jpg

D.m. 'Dente':
dentate.jpg

D. natalensis:
natalensis.jpg

D. adelae:
adelae.jpg

D. burmannii:
burmannii.jpg

D. spatulata:
spatulata.jpg

U. sandersonii flower:
utric_sandersonii.jpg

Last edited:
Those are some AMAZING pics! Super amazing plants too!!

And I can't tell you how much I LOL'D at the scarlett belle/leuco thing. Pure genius!

I second the scarlett belle/leuco thing - too funny!

Nice plants specially that super-red vft. They still pushing up pitchers now? Mine have caught their second wind :-D

I third? LOL

Gorgeous plants and shots!

I second the scarlett belle/leuco thing - too funny!

Nice plants specially that super-red vft. They still pushing up pitchers now? Mine have caught their second wind :-D

Hehe glad you all liked the comic. ;)

My oreos are in phyllodia mode, but all my other Sarrs are actively growing new pitchers since the warm weather returned.

I hate it when August and September take breaks and let October pinch hit for a few days. It confuses my plants.

Great pics and plants! Your Adelae has progressed so much since last time I saw it. I hope you never neglect your camera again! :nono: :)

Great pics and plants! Your Adelae has progressed so much since last time I saw it. I hope you never neglect your camera again! :nono: :)

Yea it has, thanks again for your advice on that. You da man.

It's the only CP I have that hasn't flowered. I often wonder if two small betta pellets every two weeks isn't enough food for it, as it's bigger than most of my other dews.

Back