What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sony's new camera

• Thread starter elgecko
  • Start date
12800 ISO... hmm wonder how well it actually works though

I'll trade you my cat for your old camera....

Good luck with that. Every piece of Sony equipment I have ever purchased has failed in some fashion to the point of needing service. I used to think Sony was the best (which is why I originally bought it) but after owning 8 different Sony products (all 8 needing to be repaired at some point), I will never buy Sony again!!

Fred P,
Man that's a terrible track record. I would not buy Sony either if I had that many issues.

I own a lot of Sony products and have never had an issue with any.

I know, my wife and I can not believe it. Everything from TVs to PS3s. It’s been unbelievable. So we have vowed to never touch another piece of Sony equipment again.

Good luck with that. Every piece of Sony equipment I have ever purchased has failed in some fashion to the point of needing service. I used to think Sony was the best (which is why I originally bought it) but after owning 8 different Sony products (all 8 needing to be repaired at some point), I will never buy Sony again!!
I don't know that I'm 8 for 8 but my track record with Sony is similar. If it hasn't failed, I'm probably disappointed with some aspect. When I read product reviews, I just skip over the Sony one and go to the next since I'm not buying it anyway ... :nono:

Back