User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: i will appologize in advance......

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    actually no worries bout that, im out of room till i redo the plant room....the burb, merr and densi x black trunc hit a heck of a growth spurt and need to be moved out of the hardening off tank and i have no place to move them to.....was hoping to rearrange stuff before surgery but the last few weeks have been rougher and ive been hitting bed earlier and earlier to get off my feet so it will have to wait till im feeling better.....not really sure i wanted to move the neps to a spot with less humidity while i was in the first week or so of recovery anyways as i prolly wont be to interested in checking on them a couple times a day....they can sit where they are for prolly 2 more months if they have to.....going to water stuff tonight and they should be able to be ignored for 7 to 10 days depending on the weather without me looking in on them....
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think your wife is more worried about dealing with you all drugged up than the actual surgery!

17 Nash Rd.
    North Salem, NY 10560

YOU! Outta my gene pool!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Rattler while your off go ahead and setup a nice planted terrarium and start letting it get established - I've got vampire crab babies!
    I saw one riding on it's momma earlier today but wasn't able to get pic, not sure when I'll be able to catch them cos right now they are 1/4" and the color of wet peat! So once they start turning red they "should" be easier to spot and catch, of course I'm trying to catch them out of this:

Wish me luck on catching your babies! LOL

I can send you a few orange ispods and some larger tropical springtails if you want/need em to start a colony. I put a ton of both in today as food for parents and babies. Are you already culturing D. heydei fruitflies (the larger ones)?
    Last edited by swords; 09-23-2010 at 02:49 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    pre-op appointment done, gotta be at the hospital at 5:30 in the morning, gonna start cutting at 7:30, should be out of surgery around 10 and they are gonna keep me overnight, if all is well ill be discharged Saturday morning and my wife and brother will be driving like a bat out of hell the 300 miles home......

swords ill send yah a pm early next week....
    cervid serial killer
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good luck with the surgery! They say early morning is the best time to have your surgery, both my dads heart ops were started about 7 - 8 am.

No rush, I pruned the Begonia tonight and saw a few more babies but didn't catch any of course....
    Unlike mantids these guys don't willingly climb onto your hand or a twig set near them - they bolt for a cave or dive into their pools and run under the floating plants! I was hoping I could catch some babies and get them "hand tame" but so far no dice, I don't know when they hatched, today is the first day I've noticed them and the first time I've even seen a parent crab in a couple weeks, so I never got to see the female carrying around a clutch of eggs. I have read the females of this red species do not carry the young around as long as the other vampire crab species, and if that's the case then this may be day 1 of the babies hatching and being free wandering.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Today, I was looking at my sister's arm (and more accurately, her tattoo) and I realized that on it (a celtic cross) she has the same words you have in your avatar (there I go again, making any and every random connection from life to TF), and rather that just google it, I asked her what it meant.

She forgets.
    She just got the tattoo in June. And all I know is she got it because of the movie The Boondock Saints, cause we for damn sure aren't Irish.
    It gave me good lolz, and I wanted to share.

Anyway, I hope it goes well and you have a quick recovery!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sitting in the hospital bed.......wife brought me the laptop to see if i could get on the internet and it turns out the hospital has wi-fi for patients to use....atleast i think its for patients, if it aint they didnt secure it very well

surgery lasted closer to 3 hours instead of 2, bulge got worse since the MRI the end of July, was quite a bit bigger and a second bulge had appeared.....not doing to bad pain wise tonight, should be headed home in the morning.....
    cervid serial killer

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    YAY! Here's hoping for a speedy, painless recovery and no more back problems for a lifetime!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast