What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What does everyone here do for fun/hobbies outside of CP's?

:0o:
Incredible work, Josh!

Yeah those are some amazing sculptures!

Other hobbies?

Orchid growing

Video games

Tarantula keeping

Hunting

Cooking

and most of all.....FISHING!

walleye.jpg

Other hobbies?

Orchid growing

Video games

Tarantula keeping

Hunting

Cooking

and most of all.....FISHING!

walleye.jpg

walleyes, large ones are most often my target but i have yet to break 10 pounds......have caught hundreds of them under 10 pounds but crossing that mark seems to be the line in the sand i have problems with.....

I have many hobbies other than CPs. I sing and play piano. I edit photos and video. I am a photographer. I collect stamps, coins, shells, and interesting rocks. I garden - the regular kind. I paint, draw, and build things out of wood. I have an aquarium. I write. I camp, hike, and do rock climbing. I cook - recreational, not just for the tasty results - always trying new recipes and exotic spices, especially Czech food - luckily I speak Czech too so that I understand the recipes - so if anyone ever needs help with Czech CP sites, etc., drop me a line and I'll help out.
All of these hobbies are thanks to my Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder which never keeps me on the same subject for longer than a few days/hours.

Thanks to everyone for sharing your hobbies, it's pretty awesome to see the mad skills we have here at TF!!!!

walleyes, large ones are most often my target but i have yet to break 10 pounds......have caught hundreds of them under 10 pounds but crossing that mark seems to be the line in the sand i have problems with.....

Problem is that the largest walleyes usually stay suspended over rock humps in deep water out in the middle of a lake, they never come near shore to do anything but spawn. The fish in the pic was 3lbs, but my personal best was a 7.6 lbs one anout 5 years ago.

Back