What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CP hobby interfering with work, or other way around?

elgecko

I've got a magic window!
Today at work one of my subordinates came to me and told me that a VFD, Variable-Frequency Drive, we were to install into a unit was broke before it was even unpacked out of the original box.

I took a look at it, and the box was in perfect condition, but sure enough the VFD inside had a broken cover.

I went to purchasing and told them of the situation. They typed in the part number of the VFD and looked at me and said they were not sure what to do. It was a customer supplied part.

So I went to the operation manager. He made a few calls and told me to get some numbers off the VFD and email them to him.

As I read over my email before hitting the send button, I laughed. I noticed in my message that I typed VFT instead of VFD...... Must have my plants on my mind. :-D

hehe! I always write "plant" when I mean to write "plan"..

LOL nice!
Yeah, I've had a few instances in school where I obviously have plants/TF on the brain.
Like my teacher wrote "SK" on the board once, short for skewed. I asked why were talking about SirKristoff.
Teacher is talking anaerobic breathing, I'm chiming in about how bad it smells and it means you need to change your peat.
And on and on and on.

hehe! I always write "plant" when I mean to write "plan"..
I did that not more than 10 minutes ago LOL
LOL nice!
Yeah, I've had a few instances in school where I obviously have plants/TF on the brain.
Like my teacher wrote "SK" on the board once, short for skewed. I asked why were talking about SirKristoff.
Teacher is talking anaerobic breathing, I'm chiming in about how bad it smells and it means you need to change your peat.
And on and on and on.

:-))

LOL! My wife thinks it interferes with life!

Back