What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

does this make you sick to your stomach

• Thread starter uphwiz
  • Start date

uphwiz

jimmy
I dare you to stare at it for more than 1 minute
all of the spirals are not moving till you look at one of the others , look close :puke:
takonyudoa_logo.jpg

---------- Post added at 01:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 AM ----------

one more there is no spiral here, just trace around one of the circles with your finger and you'll see no spiral.
bluespiral_moitag.jpg

i saw the whole article of these earlier. they drove me crazy!

The first one isn't messing with my eyes/brain at all, which is unusual for me. :<
The second one, ohmygod.

Interesting illustrations. Actually, in the field of cognitive neuroscience, there are many such funny pics. These pics are generally designed to show human vision system's "filling-in" mechanism and other related mechanisms.

The first one never moved for me.

The second one was freaky.

i have crappy eyes so staring at these things for too long just mess with them and end up giving me a headache lol.

You are getting sleepy....

---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 PM ----------

Hey... Does "Slow children" mean that they can't move quickly or that they aren't terribly intelligent? And furthermore, have you ever wondered how long a sign like that (or Deaf Child) has been posted? It could have been there for 40 years and no longer lives there.

Woah! Trickery indeed. :0o:

Edit: Just realized this thread was from 2010... :/

That second one's really driving me nuts hahaha

What is this foul witchery!? :awesome:

If you close one eye you can stop the illusions and spot the trick.

The first is the best I've ever seen, the second doesn't work. So it evens them out to be mediocre.

Back