What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Twins!

• Thread starter jimscott
  • Start date

jimscott

Tropical Fish Enthusiast
100_8369.jpg

What are the odds that these 2 PT Cruisers would be in the same complex, in a small town, same color, same type...?

I'm pretty sure PT cruisers are all female and reproduce parthenogenically... but please correct me if I'm wrong!

You should make some species with those, LOL.

I've only been in a PT cruiser once, but man was it weird. Tiniest windscreen ever.

Also, apparently the person on right was either parking their car to pose for this type of thing, or they really need to work on their parking. :p

I've only been in a PT cruiser once, but man was it weird. Tiniest windscreen ever.

Also, apparently the person on right was either parking their car to pose for this type of thing, or they really need to work on their parking. :p

The one on the right is my car. I drove it up next to the other and snapped a couple pictures.

---------- Post added at 09:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 AM ----------

Lines? What lines?

At least its not one of the overpriced, inefficient, weaker-than-a-beetle, SUV complex.

Hey Jim,
If you don't mind me asking, what does the "EA" stand for on the back of your car?

Ahh... I was thinking your EA sticker stood for Electronic Arts. And even though I haven't been in a PT Cruiser, they look like they're fun to drive.

You should have seen if your key worked in that car, then gone for Mr. Toad's Wild Ride...

We have another popular vehicle-- a Ford Ranger. Ours is dark green, and the old company truck was a red Ranger. When it got wrecked, they bought another one. I was shocked one day, when I went out to get the truck and go home, to see TWO forest green '97 Ford Rangers sitting side by side.

No, my key didn't work. :jester:

Back