What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First snow 2010

I woke up with the cats running all over the house howling, then I looked outside:

snow1.jpg

snow2.jpg

I'm amazed we got this far before the first snow.

Haha, howling? Are they upset? My cat loved playing in the snow.
Please keep the frosty weather to yourself - I'm way behind on winterizing my plants!
~Joe

Yeah, both the cats hate getting cold/wet feet so they won't go out if I open the door, they just howl and pace from the front window to the back. Flash's howl is so pittiful and sounds like "NOOO!!!!"

LOL, my neighbor's old Siamese mix had that kind of meow. Sometimes when he was waiting to be let inside it would change to more of a, "Hello?" kind of sound. XD
My cat was certainly not fond of cold or wet, but when it would snow she'd sit and watch for hours, or just bounce around the yard like she was hunting something. She was a total spaz - I suspect she was seeing things in the reflections off the snow.
~Joe

Sometimes I think I hear my calico female Anna wanting in but it's the 3 year old kid screaming about something downstairs! LOL

Ugh, yeah... my neighbor's toddler is going through that phase right now too...
Sooooooooo glad I'm on the top floor.
~Joe

LOL! The Garden of Eden isn't exactly tropical!

Back