What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I like to Fly Fish....

Well I took this sunday for my self and hit hit the creek this morning at 6:00 am.
I spend I lot of time up here in the mountain fishing...I landed on of my biggest Trout today...

Take a look at this PIG. must have taken me 20 min or so to get it in on my 5 wt. rod
DCFC0083-1.jpg

DCFC0084.jpg

DCFC0085-1.jpg

DCFC0086.jpg

Here are a few others from today.

DCFC0090-1.jpg

DCFC0088-1.jpg

DCFC0082-1.jpg

DCFC0081-1.jpg

DCFC0079-1.jpg

I have a few more pic's to add

Very nice, I like to fish too, and I do occasionally fly fish....mostly for big browns.

Man, what a beautiful place to fish!

cool.....never did get into fly fishing though Montana is famous for it but i live on the flat side of the state.....big rivers and lakes where water clarity is not the best and most the fish i target are below 15 feet......could try it in the clearer backwaters and bays for northern pike but i never felt like a complete re-gear and different skill set just for them....

i love to fish...and i mean love to fish....
i used to do alot of fishing on the east coast when i lived in Florida, mostly ocean stuff but since ive moved up to washington, man have i broadened....
nothing quite like salmon season, as nothing quite fights like one....
i do quite a bit of trout fishing and bass fishing too.....
currently got some kokanee (landlocked sockeye salmon), chinook salmon, yellow perch, cutthroat trout, and rainbow trout in the freezer....gonna go out for some silver salmon and steelhead here in a week or so, weather permitting hopefully...

Back