What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wow cool stuff!

I love burbidgeae!! I'm almost a little sad that my burbidgeae turned out to be N. burbidgeae x edwardsiana. ALMOST.

That's a sweet N. jamban that thez gave you! Just out of the kindness of her heart?! :banana2:

That veggie patch is huge and amazing!!!!!!!
Burbidgeae :drool:

Wow cool stuff!

I love burbidgeae!! I'm almost a little sad that my burbidgeae turned out to be N. burbidgeae x edwardsiana. ALMOST.

That's a sweet N. jamban that thez gave you! Just out of the kindness of her heart?! :banana2:

She gave me N.jamban and a tiny little N.flava....in exchange for my soul...seems like a good deal to me. :awesome:

Back due to popular demand....PICS!

My Bog garden going wild! :-O
bog_july2011.jpg

D.filiformis in bloom.
Dfiliformisflower_7-23-11.jpg

N.ventricosa happilly growing in MIRACLE GROW ORCHID MIX! :mwahaha:
Nventricosa_7-23-11.jpg

N.carmen just popped a pitcher
Ncarmen_7-23-11.jpg

If you look closely, you can see a basal peeking out under my N.veitchii K. ;)
Nveitchii_7-23-11.jpg

N.ovata...awesome as always
Novata_7-23-11.jpg

New N.jacq pitcher. :boogie:
Njacq_7-23-11.jpg

N.flava "2A" just opened a new leaf! :grin:
Nflava_7-23-11.jpg

H.butchiensis looking great and growing fast.
Hbutchiensis_7-23-11.jpg

Pot o' adelae
Dadelae_7-23-11.jpg

Huge P x sethos
Psethos_7-23-11.jpg

:drool: Awesome purpurea clump!

OMG your plants are stunning. Thanks for sharing. I strive to grow this well. :)

Very nice exo . . . the ovata is :drool:

:drool: Awesome purpurea clump!

Thanks, not bad for a deathcube rescue, eh?

---------- Post added at 02:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 PM ----------

OMG your plants are stunning. Thanks for sharing. I strive to grow this well. :)

Thank you, and here I thought I was just "winging it" :lol:

---------- Post added at 02:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 PM ----------

Very nice exo . . . the ovata is :drool:

Thanks...That one is really doing well this year...."year of the ovata"

I would love to get connected like you folks and find out where to get all these seedling plants. I am drooling over here.

I would love to get connected like you folks and find out where to get all these seedling plants. I am drooling over here.

Well, most of my stuff, even the seedgrown stuff, came from either vendors, or peeps on this forum in trades and the like, so make lots of friends, and keep an eye on the trade section and on vendor's pricelists and soon enough you'll have more awesome plants than you'll know what to do with. ;)

Looking good!

you never cease to amaze me

N.jacq is amazing wowowowowowow

Wow that flava loves you!! :awesome:

N.jacq is amazing wowowowowowow

Thanks! :grin:

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 PM ----------

Wow that flava loves you!! :awesome:

It does, doesn't it? I was amazed when, much to my surprise, I saw a new leaf just suddenly appear on the plant a few days after I got it. I was like "where did THAT come from?!?" :-))

She gave me N.jamban and a tiny little N.flava....in exchange for my soul...seems like a good deal to me. :awesome:

:ohno: Dernit, exo! All I got for each of my souls was a dozen cookies... and you haven't even given them to me yet! :lol:

:ohno: Dernit, exo! All I got for each of my souls was a dozen cookies... and you haven't even given them to me yet! :lol:

Maybe my soul is just worth more. :awesome:

Back