What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

beautiful plants! Now I want a N. Diatas, and Ovata, and and......:hail:

Man your pitchers are Fantastic!

And that Hamata.....it's just so sexy. It has to be a female :)

The N. Lowii is definitely on my want list. :awesome:

Man your pitchers are Fantastic!

And that Hamata.....it's just so sexy. It has to be a female :)

Thanks...I'm sure hoping it's a lady nep....otherwise my sweet-talk to it is gonna turn out to be REALLY awkward. :lol:

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

The N. Lowii is definitely on my want list. :awesome:

Sure...just make sure you have a healthy dose of patience...they are SLOOOOW when they first arrive, but seem to speed up as they settle in.

Thanks...I'm sure hoping it's a lady nep....otherwise my sweet-talk to it is gonna turn out to be REALLY awkward. :lol:

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

Sure...just make sure you have a healthy dose of patience...they are SLOOOOW when they first arrive, but seem to speed up as they settle in.

Slower than a northiana?? :scratch:

:clap: Gorgeous stuff!

Slower than a northiana?? :scratch:

:clap: Gorgeous stuff!

Thanks.....and heck yeah it's slower than northiana....northiana isn't that slow.....at least not for me.

Cool! :) You know you have a sizeable collection when you look around carefully and discover something that you hadn't noticed. :)

Cool! :) You know you have a sizeable collection when you look around carefully and discover something that you hadn't noticed. :)

Yeah...that's strating to happen more and more it seems...pitchers popping up between pots and basals just suddenly appearing from thin air....kinda nice really. :grin:

Makin pretty pictures while I was away, huh?

:drool:

Thanks.....and heck yeah it's slower than northiana....northiana isn't that slow.....at least not for me.

I think you may be right about it not being hat slow. I defintely had the wrong setup for mine (media and lighting) for over a yea. I repotted it with new media mix and gave it some shade and in a 2 week time (including recovery) it had put out 1.5new leaves....

Keep the pictures coming! Everything is verynice

Ya want more?......I'LL GIVE YA MORE! :mwahaha:

Cephalotus flowers are now OPEN! :spazz:
cephalotus-flower_7-4-11.jpg

And so is a D.multifida flower!
Dmultifida-flower_7-4-11.jpg

D.burmanii showing good color in the sun.
Dburmanii_7-4-11.jpg

Just in case you didn't get enough flava in Thez's thread.....:lol:
Sflava_7-4-11.jpg

Speaking of Thez, here is a nice leuco hybrid I got from her....dunno what else is in it, but I like it! :grin:
Sleuco-hybrid_7-4-11.jpg

Another goody from her.....S.psittacina x minor "okee giant"
SpstXminor01_7-4-11.jpg

SpstXminor02_7-4-11.jpg

And another.....I dunno what is in this thing, except for S.purpurea :suspect:
Spurpurea-hybrid01_7-4-11.jpg

Spurpurea-hybrid02_7-4-11.jpg

And a few goodies from my garden...;)
raspberry01_7-4-11.jpg

raspberry02_7-4-11.jpg

*yoink* Omnomnom!

Those are some nice Sarrs you got there :)

*yoink* Omnomnom!

Those are some nice Sarrs you got there :)

Thanks!........but I seem to have misplaced my berries......:suspect:

Oooh very nice :D

That ceph flower is looking quite nice.

That ceph flower is looking quite nice.

Thanks, I've been pollinating it daily, so hopefully I'll have some seeds to share when they ripen. ;)

Back