What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking good! You've gone pitcher plant crazy. :p

It seems like BE is the BEtter value.

Those plants from AW seem to be AWfully small. :rolleyes:

looking really good zu ! that drosera could either be indica or it looks a lot like the byblis i had from seed

Hmm, it actually might be considering I did get byblis seed all over the place earlier in the year...

Looking good! You've gone pitcher plant crazy. :p

Yes! :awesome:

It seems like BE is the BEtter value.

It isn't BE - it's the people I got the BE plants from that grew them out for me :p

Those plants from AW seem to be AWfully small. :rolleyes:

I actually got a 2fer on that macro and moved the other one off to someone else, and that someone else got a plant 2-3 times the size of mine so it's just that villosa that's on the small side. For the price, honestly the most expensive plant in my collection is that red hairy hamata which is smaller than the AW macrophylla.

So here's a couple fun things:

this is a d.paradoxa hybrid...no idea what the father is, but it's got to be something interesting given the height!
PC310002.jpg

and u.bisquamata!
PC310003.jpg

That is a really neat Drosera hybrid! It would be great to cross it back with another petiolaris.

Back