What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AV8's plant is from the seed grown other location. If I recall is a nearby location to G. Lumut? I have noticed that they do have some fuzz unlike the G. lumut plants. I don't know how close in proximity they are to the red hairy ones but I doubt these other seed grown plants would be a combination of the two. The other seed grown N. hamata look very very similar to the G. lumut plants in leaf shape and growth habits. The red hairy plants are visibly different and in my experience much more tempermental.

AV8's plant is from the seed grown other location. If I recall is a nearby location to G. Lumut? I have noticed that they do have some fuzz unlike the G. lumut plants. I don't know how close in proximity they are to the red hairy ones but I doubt these other seed grown plants would be a combination of the two. The other seed grown N. hamata look very very similar to the G. lumut plants in leaf shape and growth habits. The red hairy plants are visibly different and in my experience much more tempermental.

Thanks for the info! :awesome:

Ok, here's heli pics:
Heli nutans there were multiple divisions so hopefully they end up taking over the whole pots:
PC100015.jpg

resent sp.Angasima for the kinda bad looking one I got before:
PC100016.jpg

hetero Ptari Tepui
PC100017.jpg

neblinae red
PC100018.jpg

neblinae var. parva
PC100020.jpg

Omg helisssssssssssssssss :drool:

Ooh exciting! You must have a magical device that generates empty space for new plants. :)

Omg helisssssssssssssssss :drool:

Yussss!

Ooh exciting! You must have a magical device that generates empty space for new plants. :)

I do indeed...I call it "I shipped out 3 plants I didn't want to some poor dude today" :-))

Also I have multiples of some plants so uh...I'll have to be getting rid of some Helis in the near future too :-O

Flava and platychila!

PC160025.jpg

PC160026.jpg

OK, here's some more less cruddy pics.. not great still (gotta wait for the sun to hit them) but luckily the plants are gorgeous!! --

veitchiiXboschiana
PC270008.jpg

densiXk.o.s.
PC270014.jpg

jacq
PC270016.jpg

villosa BE
PC270018.jpg

macro AW
PC270022.jpg

hamata red hairy
PC270023.jpg

campy X (spec Xtalan)
PC270024.jpg

vent X cincta (went straight into uppers for me...)
PC270025.jpg

tatei nice and red from the cold
PC270026.jpg

tequila
PC270027.jpg

neb v parva (the new resend from AW, YAY mature pitchers!)
PC270028.jpg

...and phalaenopsis manni in spike/bud!
PC270034.jpg

---------- Post added at 11:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 AM ----------

here's a better re-shot of that platychila too
PC270038.jpg

vogelli that looks like it's going to open up today
PC270039.jpg

villosa AW still alive :mwahaha:
PC270041.jpg

dont get me wrong! im happy that your AW Villosa's still kicking it! your platy has a solid red interior between the wings....have no idea what that means, but whatevs. we'll know what your platy is when the uppers pop out.

Nice platy and the other neps are starting to look real interesting too :)

Thanks Taliesin-DS! :awesome:

amph: a challenger appears...

Wowowowowowowow Zu!
Everything is looking just marvelous!!!
:boogie:

Thanks! If only Butch would drop by to drool at that Heli so I could feel all pompous and haughty :-))
(I know they'll all look ratty and nasty come Spring/Summer again though..)

Thanks! If only Butch would drop by to drool at that Heli so I could feel all pompous and haughty :-))
(I know they'll all look ratty and nasty come Spring/Summer again though..)

My friends favorite word is pompous... random, but I just had to say that :p

OK, here's cephs pics:

This is supposed "squat" clone that I got in today - it'll show up in mature pitchers, so I've got a little wait to go. Still a nice ceph no matter what..
PC290002.jpg

Here's a pot of pullings and stuff from when I almost killed my regular and HG's..
PC290057.jpg

New "double ribbed" that I just got - this one will show up when full grown too.
PC290061.jpg

My Hummer's Giant, that I almost killed earlier in the year. It looks like it's on the path to recovery - winter kicked in right when it started getting better so all I get for now is winter non-carnivorous leaves.
PC290062.jpg

A regular that I got a year ago that has never done anything useful for me. It's in recovery too - those communal pygmy dews + cephs pots didn't really work out...
PC290063.jpg

And here's all of them:
PC290056.jpg

Cutie-Patooties! :awesome:

Why thank you! Here's more pics from today because it's FINALLY sunny :awesome:

ampXvent
PC300028-1.jpg

macrophylla BE finally has more than 3 leaves!
PC300027.jpg

neps
PC300026.jpg

helis
PC300025.jpg

cephs tub
PC300024-1.jpg

to the right
PC300023.jpg

to the left
PC300022.jpg

qoh X kos - small lid syndrome, but otherwise growing in fine.
PC300021.jpg

PC300020.jpg

PC300019.jpg

PC300018.jpg

PC300017.jpg

PC300016.jpg

PC300015.jpg

PC300014.jpg

double ribs
PC300013.jpg

squat
PC300012.jpg

neblinae v parva
PC300011.jpg

heterodoxa
PC300010.jpg

what is this drosera?
PC300005.jpg

theobroma cacao new leaf
PC300002.jpg

Wow! Your macrophylla is HUGE relative to mine. I thought mine was doing good, but yours totally puts mine to shame!

Wow! Your macrophylla is HUGE relative to mine. I thought mine was doing good, but yours totally puts mine to shame!

Oh really? Post some pics up then so we can see... here's pics of my two with pennies for size - AW first, that BE one second:

PC300029-1.jpg

PC300030-1.jpg

Here's my villosas for comparison too while I was at it - AW one is first, BE is second.
PC300032.jpg

PC300031-1.jpg

and for interested parties, hamata red hairy for scale
PC300033.jpg

campanulata X maxima
PC300034.jpg

and a pot of hamata of unknown origin, with a vogelli pitcher upper right, ventXTM(b) lower right, and talangensisXveitchii inflating pitcher in the hamata pot upper left
PC300035.jpg

looking really good zu ! that drosera could either be indica or it looks a lot like the byblis i had from seed

Back