What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

my newish puppy

• Thread starter Devon
  • Start date
As some of you may know, my doggy, Keeva died in mid September. I was devastated.... D:

My parents thought we would have to wait another years or two before we could get a new puppy, but lucky enough, a breeder decided she didn't want a male for breeding due to genetic problems or something. Soooooo, we gots a puppy!!!!!

We got him only one month after Keeva died, which was a bit too fast for me.. but oh well. :-D

Here are some pics!!! He is an irish wolfhound, just like Keeva was. His name is Fergus!!

Hazel_pups_sept%2C_05_006%5B2%5D.jpg

actually this is the only photo I have right now... I'll upload some more in a few minutes. :)

I hope you like hiiim!!!

Oh...don't they grow up to be like, horse-sized?!

Yep! They're the largest bredd out there!

058.JPG

078.JPG

139.JPG

he made a bone display. ;D
225.JPG

230.JPG

269.JPG

the last pic is from a few minutes ago, you might be able to see how much he grew compared to the other pics. :-D

When we got Fergus 2 months ago, he weighed 35 pounds.... now he weighs 75!!

Dang that's big....in the first pic it looks like he wants to eat my face off :0o:

bring him down here, they are excellent coyote hunting dogs.......know a couple guys that would run a pack of greyhounds with a couple wolfhounds......greyhounds would catch the yote and trip him up and the wolfhound would catch up and finish it off....

Not largest... But the tallest. :)
Cool. Glad you got a new pup. I wouldn't dream of NOT having a dog around.

Adorable!

Fantastic looking dog Devon. My wife has been reading a great book called, "The Dog Listener."

Here's our new dog, Nubie, a 3-1/2 year old Pharaoh Hound we got in October. He was a rescue we got through Petfinder and we did a road trip to upstate NY to go pick him up:

Nube1.jpg

2010_HalloweenCostume_Nubie.jpg

SleepyNubie2.jpg

The last picture makes me think of Scooby Doo.

I'm walking miles and miles a day now, making dried liver or hot dog treats, filling Kong toys all the time and freezing them...

thanks for all of the comments guys!! I already miss how small he was when we got him, lol. And nice dog Bill, I like the second pic. :D

WildBill: What a great find. Love the picture of him as a Pharaoh. :)

Back