What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Calendars and ThankYou memberships now available!!

adnedarn

I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az
Admin
Hello everyone, and thanks for your help, efforts and patients as we worked on these calendars. We ran into snags along the way (including having to have the WHOLE order reprinted!) but they're finally in my hands and ready to go. I must say for our first year they're pretty dang nice, future years will have the photo contest part start sooner so we have more entries and such.
The calendars are spiral bound with a clear cover over the photo cover page and a black pleather-esk backing. Here is the cover sheet that I had amphirion make up for it

cover+copy.jpg

and of course the pages (slightly modified) that you all have already seen in the other thread.

overview.jpg

The price is $12.99 ea including shipping which is wrapped in bubble wrap and put in an envelope shipped USPS first class for 1-2 calendars. If you purchase 3 or more, I will ship them USPS PRIORITY in a box!

I would also like to take this moment to announce a change to the thank you membership program. It was initially put into motion in order to get people to try out plants FlyTrapShop.com, well, some years into it now... That's really no longer needed, so while it is still available complementary when you buy $10 worth of plants from the store, now for those of you that don't need anything from me, but would like the added benefits of it, it is now able to be purchased for $12 a year, find it in the same "other stuff" category in my store.
http://www.flytrapshop.com/servlet/the-Other-"Stuff"/Categories

Please let me know if you have any questions!
Andrew

Edit:
Because of the credits at the top of the page I was not able to have the top of the pages punched for hanging, so I have picked up hangers that you stick on, here is a quick how-to apply them. They will go on the inside of the top clear cover and the calendar cover sheet. You will attach it in the approx position pictured below (center it) the important part is to make sure the slits up the tab just barely come to the edge of the page, so as the months roll by, they can tuck securely behind this tab.

Here is the approx location once it is stuck on the clear cover sheet (position the hanger here after exposing tape, then fold down clear sheet to stick it in positioin)
IMG_1929.JPG

And how the pages fold under it in the hanging position
IMG_1930.JPG

Last edited:
Awesome!!! :banana2:

:love:
Oh lawwwwd, I'm in looove!
I know where my next paycheck is going!! :-D

Oh, and for those wondering... yes- those that had their pictures chosen for the calendar, and amphirion for his hard efforts on the graphics, are all receiving a free calendar, they already got PMd regarding this. =)
Andrew

Just ordered... :D

Congratulations to everybody who contributed to help this project go to fruition! ...and many thanks for all of your efforts!

Very excited about this. Congratulations and thanks to everyone who contributed. Unfortunately I'm leaving town tomorrow, but will be placing my order promptly upon my return!! Might even pick up one of those P. gigantea while I'm at it :)

Do you expect to sell out of these things by the 27th or so?

I doubt it, I did purchase extras outside of the count in the other thread. =) Buying something with your calendar is the easy way to get it shipped via priority in a box. ;)
Andrew

Hey Andrew this is great! I'm trying to use the "Checkout with Paypal" button to get a calendar and Thank You membership but it keeps saying "invalid item Thank You membership only available to registered members" I did register but won't let me checkout. If I check out using "Check/Money order" can you just email me a Paypal invoice?

Hey swords, thanks for the heads up. The "subscription" part of it is messing something up. Not really needed anyway since I'll manage the subscriptions myself here... But it should work for you now, Thanks!
Andrew

Oh wow! Those pictures are so amazing. I may just have to order one of these

Can you add a link to calender purchases? And does the Thank You Membership come with calender purchases?
Please and thank you big guy..

it's there mass. at the bottom of the first post.

Bought mine!

Groovy! Thanks for fixing that Andy - I can't wait to check out the calendar! :-D

Can you add a link to calender purchases? And does the Thank You Membership come with calender purchases?
Please and thank you big guy..

it's there mass. at the bottom of the first post.

And no, thank you membership does not come with it, that only comes with $10+ in plant purchases, or can be purchased separately. Thx.

Groovy! Thanks for fixing that Andy - I can't wait to check out the calendar! :-D

You got it, thank you!

Very nice! Is there enough to go around for your Friendly neighbours to the north? I'm very interested.

Fantastic looking cover!

C12 i have plenty but pm me your address so I can check shipping charges for you guys. THANKS!

Back