What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

And so it spreads

chibae

An orchid fancier with a CP problem
As some may remember, last summer I was able to gift my neighbor's 12 year old daughter with a sundew, thanks to a generous member here.
Well the original plant, named Sunny, has doubled in size and is now blooming some beautiful purple flowers.
Sarah, along with her parents and older brother came over for some holiday visiting tonight. Sarah's brother said he wanted a vft for his room. I explained that vft's were temperate plants and set him down with my computor and a list of sites for him to look at so he could research what type of cp he could keep in his room. As added incentive I showed him the new TF calendar.
He has decided on a ping. I can't wait for next summer when i gift them both with minibogs of sarrs and vfts.

Oooh, how exciting! It's fun watching "the next generation" develop.
There's a slight spark in my youngest sister that I must foster. But a few of my friends are also intrigued.
Yayyayay! :-D

Oooh, how exciting! It's fun watching "the next generation" develop.
There's a slight spark in my youngest sister that I must foster. But a few of my friends are also intrigued.
Yayyayay! :-D

I must admit to an ulteria motive here..:D I'm also trying to "grow" some plant sitters.

Back