What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The world ends May 21st 2011 - for real this time!

I just finished performing at a local gig, and I gotta say that I am disappointed.

I wrote Jesus a love song and he never showed up. :(

Ahahahahhaha awwwwww...:awesome:

How'd the rest of the gig go?

Kind of a boring end of the world, no?

i woke up on the 22nd and im alive so i geuss that guy was wrong agian

So I'm listening to his live press conference. No apology. No admittance of being wrong. He states that it was simply a spiritual event, not physical as he thought it would be. And here's the best part: THE NEW END OF THE WORLD IS NOW OCT 21 2011! This guy just doesn't give up! And saddest of all, sheep will still follow this guy! :censor:

LMAO Don't we know this goofball predicted it back in 94 too. Come on. Seriously??

So I'm listening to his live press conference. No apology. No admittance of being wrong. He states that it was simply a spiritual event, not physical as he thought it would be. And here's the best part: THE NEW END OF THE WORLD IS NOW OCT 21 2011! This guy just doesn't give up! And saddest of all, sheep will still follow this guy! :censor:

I'm with you but i think he said God would come back on May, 21st but God would destroy the earth on October, 21st. But yet God will not destroy the earth on the time he predicts it.The Bible says no man knows or the angles in heaven or the Son only the Father.

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 PM ----------

LMAO Don't we know this goofball predicted it back in 94 too. Come on. Seriously??

Yeah really. :)

Wait, isn't the rapture supposed to come before judgement day?
~Joe

@seedjar: depends on your stance. there's different platforms on that too--

pre-tribulation: church gets raptured before Christ's return.
post-tribulation: church gets raptured at Christ's return.

tribulation, a period when the believers will suffer intense persecution from the antichrist.

there's also the amillenialist position which states Christ is already reigning (hard to believe) and there is no rapture.

personally, i fall in line with the postmillenial approach...the church might be able to escape divine punishment, but it sure isn't going to escape religious persecution...sigh, just like the early church days...

Last edited:
But by my understanding, Christ's return also happens well before judgement, because that's when the world ends for realz. Jesus has to be here to lead the forces of God against the Antichrist while a whole bunch of crazy crap goes down. Or something like that.
~Joe

sorry joe, i flubbed, see my previous comments with edits.
yes. you are correct. church will be raptured before the final day of Judgment...possible timeline interpretations are as follows:

1) rapture -->tribulations (the crazy crap)-->Jesus Christ w/Church, fall of antichrist-->1000 year reign-->the final revolt-->the final judgment. (Premillennial return of Christ, Pretrib rapture)

2) tribulations-->rapture, Christ united with Church, fall of antichrist--> 1000 year reign --> the final revolt -->the final judment. (Premillennial return, Posttrib rapture)

3) present day is part of the 1000 year reign, Christ reigning--> final revolt, fall of antichrist --> final judgment (amillennial return, no rapture)

take your pick.... :p, the 3rd scenario is the least believed of the 3, while the 1st is the most popular in most Christian circles.

i think most people confuse the final judgments with the tribulations. The Final Judgment is when every single human being stands before God and gives an account of what they have done with their lives...

Back