What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Giant $7 Cobra Plants

PM'D asome DEAL HOW MUCH IS SHIPPING?
Oops, I think your caps lock got stuck again.

@NotANumber: I want to say Botanical Wonders, but I think that might be the actual cubes. I have definitely seen that same type of label, though. I'll peek through what I've got, I might have one laying around somewhere still.

Ok, as I recall Botanical Wonders is in North Carolina. I don't think they ship west of the Rockies or at least I don't recall any sightings of their stuff that far west.

The west coast might be "serviced" by Booman Floral, according to my limited research thus far.

EDIT: Booman Floral's packages look like this:

600_cnp_clear_box.jpg

And I suspect they have the same label on the back for light requirements and whatnot, but this is based on memory from last summer.

See this thread.

West Coast is mainly Gubler's, Booman Florals and Nurseryman's Exchange (aka Bloomrite). Bloomrite also serves the East Coast with facilities in FL.

Linked thread says Botanical Wonders and Hanover Botanicals are the same. A Google search lists Hanover Botanicals in two cities in Virginia and one in NC. A search on Botanical Wonders is a DBA of Up-Starts, Inc. in Homestead, FL. This sounds plausible since AgriStarts3 is also in Florida.

Excellent find, Not a Number.

Holy crap.. umm.. due to the overwhelming response to this thread, please give me some time to get back to each of you. I haven't even had a chance to even read the last 3 pages yet. lol
I'll get there though.
pS.. Gonna have to do a first come first serve type of deal on this to keep it fair for everyone.

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

So I've began the PM process.. To make it easier on everyone let's start a list. I count 12 total (as of now), minus one for myself.

Add your name to the list, and PM me with your info. Shipping will be figured out once I bring the case of plants home later this week, or early next. The entire case of plants is on hold for me, by the manager of the floral dept. She's been busting her butt to make these available for me. I hounded her for about 3 months so I could get one for Liz.
I'll be purchasing the case of plants out of my own pocket, so everyone on the list can reimburse me at cost. I don't need any profit, just my money back will be fine. Just want to share the wealth with my favorite people. With that in mind, all purchases will be non-refundable. I can't afford to lose money on this deal, but I can afford to not make any. Fair enough?

1. Lucanidae
2. Lucanidae
3. adnedarn
4. adnedarn
5. limeslide
6. sarracenia
7. Huntsmanshorn
8. eou812
9. massmorels

1. Lucanidae
2. Lucanidae
3. adnedarn
4. adnedarn
5. limeslide
6. sarracenia
7. Huntsmanshorn
8. eou812
9. massmorels
10.callmemonkey

That is absolutely amazing. My lowe's doesn't have and won't have anything till spring.

Last edited:
1. Lucanidae
2. Lucanidae
3. adnedarn
4. adnedarn
5. limeslide
6. sarracenia
7. Huntsmanshorn
8. eou812
9. massmorels
10.callmemonkey
11. Chezilla. You, da man!!!

Actually, after thinking about it I'm gonna let someone helse have a go. Money's tight, and I don't quite have the resources yet. Here's a list with my name removed, sorry for the wasted posts...

1. Lucanidae
2. Lucanidae
3. adnedarn
4. adnedarn
5. limeslide
6. sarracenia
7. Huntsmanshorn
8. eou812
9. massmorels
10.Chezilla

1. Lucanidae
2. Lucanidae
3. adnedarn
4. adnedarn
5. limeslide
6. sarracenia
7. Huntsmanshorn
8. eou812
9. massmorels
10.Chezilla
11. i<3carnivores

LOL! I was wondering if Liz was going to see this! Must check out my own Lowes...

1. Lucanidae
2. Lucanidae
3. adnedarn
4. adnedarn
5. limeslide
6. sarracenia
7. Huntsmanshorn
8. eou812
9. massmorels
10.Chezilla
11. i<3carnivores
12. Baylorguy

Crap! missed it.

I was going to go for 2.

Or he can have on of mine. No reason for you to get none Mass (unless you already have some or something lol) I had said I"ll take two if available, if elgecko is in need of one- no problem.
Andrew

Or he can have on of mine. No reason for you to get none Mass (unless you already have some or something lol) I had said I"ll take two if available, if elgecko is in need of one- no problem.
Andrew

No, I don't have any.. don't really want any. They don't do much for me.. So I absolutely don't mind.

Thanks so much!

I'll PM you.

Of course that's assuming there are still 12 plants by the time he gets back to the store...

Back