What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cobra Plant Update

1. Lucanidae (Shipped)
2. Lucanidae (Shipped)
3. adnedarn (Shipped)
4. adnedarn (Shipped)
5. sarracenia (Shipped)
6. Huntsmanshorn (Shipped)
7. eou812 (Shipped)
8. Chezilla (Shipped)
9. i<3carnivores Is REALLY good at rock, paper, scissors!! :slap:
10. Baylorguy (Shipped)
11. elgecko (Shipped)
12. elgecko (Shipped)
13. Brokken (Shipped)
14. aaddaam (Shipped)

I apologize in advance for the shoddy tape job on the boxes. I had to have my little brother help me package the plants while I ran to a Dr's appt. He's not the best person to trust with a tape gun.
Also, I made the executive decision to ship immediately (today) and risk a Sunday delay on some packages. It was either that, or wait until Monday to ship. I figured you guys and gals have waited long enough and would want them to be shipped right away. Hope no one minds.
Oh, and I'm not greedy.. much. But shipping was more than $6 on about 85% of the plants. I'm not asking for refunds, but donations are appreciated. Please note, not necessary.. just appreciated.

Mine was $16.05 more. I know he said he'd cover whatever above the $12 (2 plants) but I sent the rest anyway the day I got my plant and saw it on the box- not his "problem" IMO and I appreciate what he did for us.
Andrew

How much more shipping was mine i would like to donate?

---------- Post added at 05:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 PM ----------

Also they Should (The expected time to arrive) about on Sat. if not then then surely Mon. right?

How much more?

Not a lot individually.. but it adds up fast. I did say I'd cover the difference, and I did just that. It was only $40+ over what I guestamated it would be. Nothing serious..

Zipcodes & Cost of shipping:
38483 ~ $6.20
95111 ~ $10.20
96789 ~ $5.95
97217 ~ $10.20 x2
78023 ~ $8.60
67879 ~ $7.90
54751 ~ $6.20
30117 ~ $7.90
53545 ~ $5.55

Also they Should (The expected time to arrive) about on Sat. if not then then surely Mon. right?

Correct.. It was a gamble, but I figured everyone was getting antsy.

Last edited:
I'm trying to think Maths real quick. I think I owe you 8.40, right? I'll get it to youse on Saturday when I get paid.
You shouldn't have to lose moneys for trying to help the community. :)

Just donated. Thanks again for this amazing offer.

Goodness.. For not being obligated everyone is really cool about this. I appreciate it guys.. I hope everyone's plants make it in tip top shape! You guys and gals really do deserve the best out of this.

I'm trying to think Maths real quick. I think I owe you 8.40, right? I'll get it to youse on Saturday when I get paid.
You shouldn't have to lose moneys for trying to help the community. :)

You owe me nothing Summer. Just LOTS of pics when your plants get to be monstrous. But money is ALWAYS appreciated. :blush: teehee

I've been meaning to send you a PM or post.
I got my plants last week. Look great. Really appreciate it.
Thanks!

Can't wait to get mine. I just bought a shallow but really wide pot, made a mixture of perlite and peat, and have about a 2 inch layer of live sphagnum moss on the top.

i hope this bitter cold in the midwest right now doesn't affect the plants during shipping

ARRIVED! haven't seen it yet it's at my other house but it ARRIVED! According to the person that i told to open it it is BEUTIFULL!

Back