What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Xbox 360 Members!

• Thread starter eou812
  • Start date
Hi i have a Xbox 360 and i wanted to know if anyone else had one so that we could be friends on there and do stuff my Gamertag is etdmou812. Thanks pm me e-mail me post reply if you have one so i can add you to my friend list.

Playstation3 is where it's at.. If you decide to upgrade (lol), let me know.

hiball2005 is mine give me an add next time im on ill add u

Ok thanks keepum comin everyone thanks.

So F R e N c H 3 z is your gamertag?

MaliceFTW here.

@Mass: As soon as I found out Square Enix was bringing their games to the 360, I had no reason to get a PS3. ;p

IMO the only benefit to PS3 over Xbox is the fact that the discs are bluray so they hold more graphics, and the games can run at a higher ram (no big deal to me)
i have a bluray player, i dont need that part of it...
i dont care if my gaming system doesnt have internet

If memory servers correctly, PSN is having some serious technical difficulties lately, with hackers rendering the service for some games unusable. As far as I'm concerned, XBL is, by a long shot, the single best online gaming experience I've ever had. I have not, however, used PSN, but I have friends that have both XBL and PSN and tell me PSN isn't even on the same playing field. Sony's supposedly working on that lately, though.

In terms of what should have been the better and more successful console, I don't think a lot of people would argue that the PS3 should have held those titles. The PS3's hardware, though, is a little too powerful, too much "ahead of the times" for the majority of developers to dedicate the resources to using the hardware to its fullest. Again if memory serves correctly, Sony has and is still losing money on every PS3 sold because it simply costs too much to produce - consumers will not pay the premium to even cover cost let alone profit. It's a shame, because I'd been a PS2 fanboy and had every confidence in Sony for its successor, but it simply did not work out that way.

For me, obviously cost was a huge factor, but it also came down to the online experience and, admittedly, Microsoft ran away with that one. Microsoft definitely scored with XBL. It's not just a "network" to get in touch with other players or play with other people, it's definitely its own little realm. XBL has, with the 360's incarnation, taken online gaming networks to another level and set a (much) higher standard for future consoles and networks.

MaliceFTW here.

@Mass: As soon as I found out Square Enix was bringing their games to the 360, I had no reason to get a PS3. ;p

COD Black Ops.. need I say more? Or do you guys have it too?

I'm not a COD fan, but I can't imagine it's not on the 360 as well. And isn't COD:BO one of the ones that's been rendered "unplayable" lately? Or was that MW2? I can't remember. o.o;;

All I have is Wii, sorry.

All I have is a PC with flash games!!!!!

<---- Bloody Mojo

And yeah, it was Black Ops that got patched. Along with Halo Reach and MW2. Not that I know anything about warez or piracy....I just heard it from some friends.;)

Haha, IronTom. Joystiq and Kotaku are my "sources." ;p

PS3 is where it's at! Frilleon is my tag name there. Hit me up with a friend request.

Back